Chapter 7: First Day of T-A

Hey my little weebs, I'm back!  I promise I have my reasons for not publishing Falling for a Dragon last week, and publishing Unroyal Betrothal so late.  1. I didn't have access to my computer and my fellow authors know how hard it is to type on a phone, especially  with my sausage fingers!  2. I had a neck injury.  I don't want to get into it, and I'm fine now, but it was bad.  Don't think of these as excuses, I try my best 24/7 when it comes to writing stories for you guys!  I hope you enjoy!  Arigato!

Uraraka's POV

       I woke up right at dawn.  I couldn't sleep any later, I was too excited! Yesterday, Father told me something so.... incredible!  Not only had I met a cute, quirky boy, now this!  Ochako?  he had said.  Yes Father?  I asked, trying to keep myself from shaking.  If I showed I was scared, smack!  Tomorrow, me and the other lords will be going out on a hunting expedition.  You are free to watch Katsuki and the other sons at their first practice today.  Bakugo and the other sons-of-the-court had never been a Royal Army trainee.  It's tradition to wait until the highest royals are 16.  I beamed with happiness, but tried not to show it.  Yes Father., thank you Father.  And so began the best day ever!  I have 3 major wins!  1. No Father!  2. Getting to watch Bakugo!  I love seeing him and the others train!  3. Maybe getting to see Deku!  ...As friends of course..

       You don't know how good  it feels to wear my forest clothes again!  Except this time, I made them even more casual.  Leggings.  Father hates leggings, but he's gone!  Not like it matters, no one will question me.  The only one who has the right is King Bakugo, and he'd quite fond of me.  For at least one day, I don't need to listen to Father's rules!   I put on a leather jacket and some gloves.  If I had a piece of gum, I'd look so cool right now.  I look at myself in the mirror.  I don't see Kowareta or Daughter Uraraka.  I see Uraraka Ochako, a normal girl wearing normal clothes.  A pink and black top, a black skirt and leggings, and a leather jacket and gloves.  For once, I like who I see.  I can't wait to start the day!

  I can't wait to start the day!