Chapter 15: It's All For Blood

Hello my amazing weebs.  I have been getting so much support lately and I just wanted to give you all something in return!  So please, enjoy this double upload, it's a gift for you all!  Arigato, and prepare for angst!

Deku's POV

       Heh...  We could've been happy...  I have been getting much stronger, in time I could become a great knight.  Maybe I could've convinced King Bakugo to let me marry Uraraka instead.  But Uraraka chose him, even if it wasn't of her own free will, there's no going back now.  Stupid betrothal...  How unroyal can you get?!   

       Tears run down my face as I watch them kiss, still holding hands.  Before they can break apart, I run back to the trainees' barracks.  Forget them, all I need is strength! I need to be the strongest knight ever, so I can beat Kacchan into a pulp!  My eyes start twitching as I look around.  I'll take back Uraraka, surely she'd be glad to have me over that arrogant, self-centered jerk...  Of course she would!  I'm the best, she told me herself!

       I search the boys' barracks until I find it.  The small bottle Mom sent.  The note said, "Drink this when you need strength,"  and I don't think there will be a time when I'll need it more than I do right now.  I unscrew the cork and chug the whole thing.  Strength... I think.  I start laughing... laughing...  Why am I laughing?!  I cough, sputter and choke.

Then I black out...

Hehehe, night-night!

??? POV

       "How much longer, Toga?" Dabi asks.  "I'm ready to kick some burning ass."  "Any minute now, Izuku won't be able to resist my potion. That is if our spy timed this right, and he actually drank it."  (Comment your traitor theories below.)  "How will we know?" Shigaraki asks.  "We'll just have to wait 'til they get back, if Izuku's not already here."  

       I swing my legs while sitting on the bar.  Thankfully I was able to make the potion not too long after meeting Izuku.  He was careless enough to get scratched by the bark of a tree, so I got my blood sample from there.  It wasn't enough to revive our master, but it was perfect for the potion!

       "He needs to hurry up! I'm itching to destroy those ignorant knights and Royals!" Shigaraki says, fervently scratching his neck.  I pat him on the shoulder.  "Don't worry, he'll be here soon!" I promise.  "He better..." Shigaraki takes another swig of his drink, "Recruiting you guys turned out to be less of a failure than I thought."  "Gee, thanks..." I say.  Dabi just rolls his eyes.

-Knock, knock-

       Instead of waiting for someone to open the door, Izuku kicks it down.  He's already a lot stronger... No, he was always this strong, he just didn't know it yet...  Shigaraki laughs.  "You've got some nerve kid, but answer me this, who are you?"  The guild falls silent as we wait for his response.  "I am Midoriya Izuku, and I'm a fucking god," he replies.

       I squeal.  He's so different now! If only he were bleeding, he'd be the most beautiful creature alive!  I think, drooling at the thought.  

       "And you know about your father?" Dabi asks.  Izuku turns to him.  "Did I not just say that? I have the power of dark and light, from my father who was a, 'Good Sorcerer'. But I will not follow in his footsteps and die a heroes death, no... I will be the one to destroy U.A for all that they've done to us!"  Everyone cheers.  Izuku raises his fist.  "For All for One!"

Yeah, I know you guys are probably confused.  Ask your questions here, and I'll answer them in the next chapter!  All will be revealed.  Also do you guys want a Q&A?  I'll answer all of your questions, whatever you want to ask!  Leave a vote and a comment below!  Stay imperfect!