Chapter 12: Sword and Scepter

Hey my lovely little weebs, I know it's been a few weeks since I've published.  If you've checked my profile, you've seen that my goal is to get to 2k reads before 2019.  As of now, I need 80 more reads to reach that goal.  So please comment, vote, and tell other MHA/BNHA fans about this book!  Hope you enjoy, bye!

Uraraka's POV

       Today we return to normal court duties.  I guess we were doing that yesterday, but without Bakugo and Todoroki always arguing about common issues, the day was boring.  Father was content, Kowareta was reserved, but I was bored.  All my friends from the trainees were gone, so I just sat in the garden and talked with Momo after a boring court session about the increase of, "economic failure due to the monster guild" and how we should, "kill the devils".  I know they're criminals, but I can't help but think they shouldn't be put to death.  A knight would never put someone to death for their crimes... I think.  Bakugo would say he'd kill you, but he wouldn't.  I smile.  They'll be back today.

Anime Chan: I love her so much!💖

I check the time.  Great, I have time for breakfast before court.  After putting on my pink and white court dress I go down stairs to see Deku and the others.  (Anime Chan: The trainees only get one meal provided to them. They skip lunch and make dinner.)  I want to know everything that happened in Sorcerer's guild territory.  I hope everyone cam back safe..

       "Uraraka san!"  I smile.  "I'm so glad you're safe Deku kun. Did you run into any criminals?" I ask.  Deku looks around as if he's not supposed to tell me, and nods.  "Two, a witch and a sorcerer."  My eyes widen.  "Did you get to fight them?! Ooh, I wish I were there." I say placing small amounts of fruit on my plate.  "Well Kacchan fought the sorcerer, all I did was chase the witch.."  Deku looks down.  "I wasn't much help.."  "Oh don't listen to him Ochako chan!" Tooru says.  "Midoriya was great, he helped us capture the witch. Bakugo wouldn't have been able to catch her in time if you hadn't warned him."  Just don't tell him that...  I smile.  "I knew you could."  Deku grins shyly.  "Well I gotta go, see you later." he waves.  "Right." I say, sadly munching on my grapes.  Back to court..

       I give my plate to a servant and head to the Great Hall.  I was in a fairly good mood.  Until he  arrived.  He walked right up, head high.  "Who was that you were talking to Ochako?" Father asks.  I feel like curling up in a ball on the floor.  Think Ochako, think!  "His name is Midoriya Izuku and he is part of T-A. Bakugo introduced him to me." I force Kowareta to lie.  "Hmph, very well. Today in court you will be sitting with Katsuki, Shoto and his fiancé."  Then he leaves with a flourish of his cloak.  I sigh in relief and smile.  Court with Bakugo and Todoroki sitting  right next to each other, what could be more exciting?  

       "Hello Ochako san, did you sleep well?" Momo asks.  "Very well, thank you." I reply, smoothing our my dress.  She lowers her voice to a whisper.  "Are we doing another training session this evening?"   "Of course."  We sit in silence until Bakugo and Todoroki arrive on opposite sides.  "Bakugo."  "Icy-Hot." Bakugo salutes.  I giggle.  I love it when he's like this.  "You seem quite happy today, why is that?" I didn't really notice, Bakugo's mostly happy when I see him.  Todoroki smirks.  Bakugo freezes, then grins.  "Cause I get to beat your ass in today's training afterwards!"