2

Cheryl's POV

I woke up with a HUGE headache and a hot girl next to me. Not bad, Blossom. I'm trying to get up when the girl next to me wakes up. Toni! That's her name...and wow-she's not wearing pants. She says "Morning, I'm gonna get food do you want some or are you gonna shower?". "I can eat", I say back. She smiles, "cool."

I don't know what it is about her. Her nonchalant attitude, that ass, or that she seems like an actual nice person who wants to be friends with me? I stop my thinking when we enter the kitchen, to see Veronica and Sweetpea making breakfast. Kinda a weird pair, but I guess I can't blame her for liking a serpent.

Toni stops and looks at me, "watch this", she says. "Hey Sweetpea", she says loudly, causing him to drop his pan on the ground, only to look up and yell, "FUCK Topaz stop scaring me!". She walks over and picks up one of his pancakes, and sits on the counter. "Whatever bud, don't be such a scaredy- cat", she says taking a bite of his pancake and winking at me. I laugh, and walk over to Veronica to say good morning.

"Hey Ronnie what happened with Archie?" she didn't seem fazed by the question, and continued flipping the pancakes. She said, "Well it honestly seemed like he was trying to date my dad more than me, so when my spin landed on Sweetpea last night, we didn't even do anything, we just talked and watched TV all night, he's honestly the cutest".

I looked over at Toni and Sweetpea throwing pancakes at each other and laughing, then Veronica nudged me and asked, "so what about you and Topaz? You two kinda stuck together last night, even when you were throwing up everywhere"

I groaned and Veronica laughed, "Welllll I think I kinda like her. She's clearly attractive, and nice, and a good kisser. But speaking of throw up...have any Advil?" She looked at me shocked, and said, "You kissed her?", I laughed, then said "Yes okay I did, but ADVIL please!".

Toni and Sweetpea stopped fooling around and Toni came up to me, "What do you need baby?", she asked feeling my forehead for a fever. Then she turned to Veronica, "Wheres the pills at?" Veronica laughed and replied, "Bathroom middle third shelf." "M'kay c'mon Cherry.", she said pulling me to the bathroom.

When we got to the bathroom she took out the Advil, passing me some and then a glass of water. I took it and swallowed the pills, then said "Thanks" and went to open the door. "No problem, but I don't think so", she said, turning me around and pushing her lips on mine. I put my arms around her neck, and her arms went around my waist, lifting me on to the counter.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth and we were full-on making out her hands were on my thighs and she was standing in between my legs. This went on for about 2 minutes until the door flew open and in came Veronica. "Oh my god" I whispered, leaning my head on Toni's shoulder. Toni turned to look at Veronica, "Oh hey Ronnie, crazy seeing you here-" Veronica interrupted her with, "This is literally my bathroom! You're in my house!". Toni laughed, and said "Well fair point, I guess. I was just telling Cheryl we should go to Pop's for breakfast, because Sweetpea can't make food."

Veronica said, "Well I guess we can go out, but I'm just confused on how you could tell Cheryl that with your tongue down her throat?" "Hmm well that's an interesting question you see-" I interrupted her and said, "Can we get food now! I'm sorry about your bathroom but I didn't see the counter complaining!"

"Okay okay someone needs some food" Toni said, picking me up and carrying me back to the room we slept in last night. She yelled that we'd be ready in 5 minutes to Veronica, and threw me on the bed.

"We won't be ready in 5 minutes" I said as she climbed up my body. "I know" she smirk-whispered before her lips landed on mine.