8

Cheryl's POV

The next morning I️ woke up to Toni completely on top of me, snoring softly, and mostly everyone else watching TV. I️ smiled to myself, she's too adorable.

Looking around I️ saw that everyone else was eating so I️ figured I️ should wake her up because I'm hungry too.

"Toni" I️ poked her, "babe wake up" I️ nudged her and she picked her head up, looking around sleepily. "Good morning" I️ told her, "hi" she said wrapping her arms around my shoulders and hugging me.

"Do you want some breakfast?" I️ asked her. She just shrugged back with her arms still around me. I️ laughed, "I'll get some pancakes?" She nodded back and rolled off me onto her stomach.

From the months I've known her, I've learned she is far from a morning person.

Toni's POV

Cheryl came back from the kitchen with one bowl of Lucky Charms and two spoons. I️ sat up and scooted over so she could sit next to me.

But she sat behind me instead, me between her legs and the bowl we were sharing in my hands. I️ had 3 bites before Cheryl are all of the rest.

"What if I wanted some?" I️ turned and asked, pouting at her. She shrugged "Oh well" and kissed my cheek. "I️ guess it's okay now" I️ said turning back to the TV and leaning back into her, while she wrapped her arms around me.

Soon, everyone had woken up and were talking when Veronica suggested that we play monopoly.

Cheryl whined and said no, but everyone else wanted to play so they set it up while I️ convinced her.

I️ turned so I️ was facing her, "why don't you want to play?" I️ asked, taking notice of how sad she looked.

She sighed and looked at me, "Me and JayJay used to play all the time" she paused and laughed, " and I️ was never very good at it without him anyway"

I️ smiled and took her hand, "Listen babe if you don't want to play I️ understand and we can do something else, but maybe it can be something we do now? Not like replacing your brother, but doing it to remember him again you know?" I️ said hesitantly, scared that it might upset her.

She reached up and wiped a few stray tears away. I️ moved closer to her, holding her cheek, "why are you crying?" I️ asked her. "I️ just-" she stopped.

"Thank you Toni, nobody has ever cared that much and I️ love you so much for always helping me with all of my shitty baggage" "Cheryl it's no problem for me, I'm here and I️ love you because of it okay?"

She shook her head and looked at me "I️ and too lucky to have you" she said, putting an arm around my neck and kissing me until Sweet Pea threw a game piece at us.

"Let's play" she said with a big smile.

*

The next day at 3am

I️ woke up to Cheryl poking me on my head and whispering "Toni" in my ear.

I️ turned to the clock next to our bed and then turned to her with wide eyes. "What the fuck Cheryl! 3 am are you kidding!"

"I'm sorry"' she started, "I️ missed you" I️ groaned "cute, but seriously? Why did you miss me?"

She sighed and moved out of my arms, "Nevermind it was stupid I'm sorry just go back to sleep" she said, looking upset and turning her face out of my view.

Fuck. Now she's mad, "No baby it's fine just look at me" I️ sat up and moved to turn her towards me.

She rolled into her back, her eyes still closed. I sighed, "Cheryl look at me please" I️ said and put my hand on her face. "What's wrong?" I️ asked as soon as she opened her eyes.

"I️ dunno" she said, "I️ just couldn't sleep and I️ wanted to talk to you" "I'm sorry I️ woke you up" she finished.

I️ laughed at her, "I'm sorry too, it's okay you can wake me up any time you need. Let's just watch a movie or something" I️ said, reaching for the remote.

"Yea or we could do this" she said pulling me down to her lips. She reached for my leg and pulled it over her, making me strattle her.

She reached for my shirt and pulled it off and I️ pulled back, "seriously Cher? This is what you woke me up for?"

"Yes!" She said laughing, "now take your shirt off!"

"Maybe I️ want to sleep" I️ joked, waiting for her response with a smirk. I️ moved slightly off of her, only to hear her say "Not so fast Topaz" she said, pulling me back down to her by my shirt.

Needless to say, the next day I️ was exhausted with absolutely no sleep, while Cheryl was the happiest she could be. Not only was I️ about to fall asleep every five seconds, the whole gang took notice of the thousands of hickeys Cheryl left last night.

Cheryl's POV

At around 5 we were eating dinner at Pop's with the gang; Jughead, Betty, Archie, Veronica, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Kevin, Josie, and Reggie, and we were taking up about 2 booths.

Toni was totally exhausted, I️ could tell by the fact that she was sitting on my lap, which she usually isn't very fond of, and she's not eating her favorite food.

While everyone was deep in conversation about Archie and Josie's music, I️ tried to talk to Toni, "hey baby" I️ said to her, "mhm" she replied quickly, "do you want to go home?" She shook her head, "No I'm just gonna take a nap you can chat or something" she said quietly and I️ knew she'd be out in 5 minutes.

Sweet Pea and Fangs turned to me, "so Cheryl how'd you do it?" "Do what?" I️ asked, confused "figure out how to turn Toni into s big softy marshmallow" Fangs added.

Sweet Pea and I️ laughed at Fangs, but quiet enough not to wake Toni, who'd fallen asleep with her legs across my lap and her face on my chest. I️ looked at her, "I️ dunno Fangs, she's just a cute little bean around me", that got everyone to laugh.

I️ spent the rest of the night talking with real, amazing friends, and the girl I️ love with all my heart. Life is looking up for me.