7

Cheryl's POV

Toni and I were just lounging around on a usual Thursday night, Toni doing her homework for literally the first time ever, when we heard news that school would be cancelled tomorrow due to snow. "Aye!" Toni yelled, throwing her homework up in the air. So much for getting her to do her homework for once.

She ran around the table she was sitting on the floor working at, and jumped on me while I was on the couch on my phone. "What do you wanna do?" she asked excitedly, smiling and blushing like the cute little bean that she is.

I shrugged, "I don't know, but I do know that you're adorable" I said, kissing her nose and effectively making her blush even more. I pushed her off of my lap and onto her back, "I am not adorable!" she giggled out "Yea okay!" I said back, leaving my arms around her waist and starting to kiss down her neck. "Adorably hot" I mumbled to her and she giggled again effectively turning me on more.

I had just thrown her shirt over my head when the door opened and in walked the scooby-doo gang, Archie, Veronica, Jughead, and of course cousin Betty.

"Sorry are we interrupting?" Veronica asked.

Toni got up and said "No" the same time I said "yes", and she turned to me and gave me a look while she put her shirt back on. "What?" I asked, "they were!".  I turned back to everyone else, "Well if you must know I was about to-" I was stopped by a hand on my mouth- Toni's to be exact.

She sat on my lap, effectively blocking me from everyone else's view, and asked "So what's up guys" she smiled innocently as the whole gang cracked up at our little bit. "You guys are cute" Betty said in between laughs and they all nodded in agreement.

"We know" I deadpanned. Toni turned in my lap, grabbed my neck and kissed me. Hard. For about 30 seconds, with tongue, in front of everyone. She pulled back, taking my bottom lip with her.

"That should shut her up for a bit" she said wrapping her arm around my shoulders as she listened to the gang explain the plan. Apparently we were all heading to Betty's for an all night movie night, because her mom wouldn't be home and we could stay over.

"Cool" Toni said, "We'll meet you guys there in about an hour?" They agreed, and Veronica and Archie left, while Betty and Jughead stayed to get Jughead's things.

I got up, however and dragged Toni to our room, closing the door behind me. I pushed her against the door and kissed her with as much as I could. "Don't you ever embarrass me in front of everyone again!" I said, biting down on her neck. She groaned, but pushed me back a little, "Really Cheryl? Are you mad that I embarrassed you or mad that I turned you on?" she smirked.

While I was at a loss for words, she turned and pinned me against the door. "I think that you're just mad you couldn't finish earlier" she pulled my shirt off. "Is that what it is?" she asked, leaning in and nipping my ear, then trailing kisses down my neck.

"Is it?" she asked, pulling away and smirking. "Yes" I groaned, pulling her back into me as she guided me to bed. "I love you" she said, taking her shirt off and leaning down to kiss me softly.

An hour and a half later, Toni's arms were wrapped around me after hours of back and forth. And it was times to go to Betty's, "Toni we have to go now" I said, nudging her to get up. "No we don't" she argued.

Betty knocked on our door "Guy's! Jug and me are leaving if you want a ride!" I looked at Toni, who was shaking her head no, smirking at her, I said "Thanks Betty we'll be out in 10!" Toni rolled off of me, groaning and smushing her face into the pillow.

I got up and got dressed into leggings and one of Toni's sweatshirts, putting my hair in a bun and getting sweatpants for bed, and picked out jeans and a t-shirt for Toni, because she was just going to wear her serpent jacket anyway.