3

Toni's POV

I was admittedly nervous walking into school on Monday. Cheryl and I definitely have something going on, but I heard she was a total bitch in school, and I honestly don't see her in school often. So I just texted her "Good morning" with a blue heart before I left. I'd gotten to know Betty pretty well, and Veronica seemed alright too, so I followed behind them into the lounge, with Jughead.

Turns out Cheryl was in three of my classes. She didn't talk to me in any of them, and I think that Betty and Jughead could tell I was pissed. I was walking out of school with Jug and Betty, because he drove FP's car this morning, when I saw her again. She saw me, and looked down.

I slammed the car door behind me and asked "What the fuck is up with that Blossom bitch?" Jughead laughed and said, "well I don't know how 'bout you ask her?". "I need a burger before I punch you in the face, so we're going to Pop's". Betty laughed and turned around while Jughead started to drive. She asked, "Toni what's wrong? Did Cheryl do something?"

I told her about the weekend and that I might have feelings for her. What the fuck is up with me? I've never caught feelings like this before, especially not in a time period of 3 days. But she fucking pissed me off!

Betty tried to reassure me that Cheryl is just mean at school, but she knows that she can actually be a nice person, I guess they're cousins and Betty looks out for her. "Alright" I say, "I'll talk to her tonight or something I don't know".

"What do you guys want I'll buy.", I ask Betty and Jug give me their orders and I wait inside for them. We're going back to the trailer, because Betty is gonna try and tutor me in science, since that's the class I never really go to.

Just as Pop calls for our food, Cheryl walks in and has the nerve to say, "Hi Toni", and sit down on the stool next to me. I look at her and say, "Oh hey Cheryl, there a reason you ignored me all day and now you're talking to me?".

She looked down and I could tell she was kinda hurt. I sighed, "Cheryl I really don't know what to do here okay? I don't ever have feelings like this and I'm not a huge fan of rejection...and you seem to be doing both of those things to me right now. So I'm just gonna go and I guess I'll see you tomorrow or whatever." She was still looking down and didn't say a word.

I walked over to the pickup counter and got my food and turned around right into Cheryl's lips. It was a quick peck but her hand was still on my face. "I'm sorry Toni I'm just not used to anyone actually being nice besides Veronica." I smiled and pulled her in for a hug and she melted in my arms.

"I'll talk to you later okay Blossom?" She nodded and I left a kiss on her cheek, only to turn around again. "Cheryl how did you get here?" she sighed, "I walked..." I took her hand and led her to the car. I opened the door for her and got in after, "Hey guys Cheryl is coming over".

"Great" Jughead said, "I love spending my time driving three girls around". Earning him 3 slaps on the side of the head.