24

y/n;
"You really want to tell everyone now?!" I ask with wide eyes.

"Do you not want to?" Jimin frowns.

"No, of course I want to. I'm just a bit surprised is all." I say and Jimin walks to my side.

"I just want everyone to know that we're together. I want to be able to go out in public with you and hold your hand. I want to go on dates." Jimin says and I smile.

"I want those things too."

Jimin smiles as he pulls me into his arms, his chin resting on the top of my head.

"Then we can tell everyone today." Jimin says and I smile into his chest.

Although I was excited, I was also a bit nervous.

What if his fans didn't like me?

What if they despised me and gave me hate?

I know I shouldn't let things like that get to me but people can be cruel.

Especially people who think I took their idol away from them.

"Just let me know if you start to have second thoughts. I want you to be just as happy about this as I am." Jimin says as he pulls away slightly.

I shake my head and look up at him.

"I'm one hundred percent sure this is what I want, too." I say.

Jimin smiles then leans his head down, his lips slowly landing on mine.

He kisses me gently, his hands tightly wrapped around me.

I felt secure.

As Jimin pulled back I smiled again.

I don't know how I got so lucky but I sure as hell am super grateful.

I hope this happiness lasts forever.
...
"You two want to go public?" Pd Nim asks, looking between Jimin and I with a look of pure confusion.

Quite frankly, He wasn't even aware that Jimin and I were together.

That of course made this a million times more weird and nerve wracking.

"Yes." Jimin says confidently.

Bang Pd looks over at me and pulls his bottom lip between his teeth.

"When did you two start dating?"

Jimin wastes no time in answering.

"About a month or so after she moved in." He says.

I watch as Jimin and him make eye contact, a look within his eye that I couldn't understand.

Finally, he speaks.

"Okay."

"Okay?" Jimin and I ask together.

"Yeah, Okay. I just want you two to understand that this might not be as great as you expect. You know how the fans can get." Bang Pd says and I bite the inside of my cheek.

"We're aware." I say and Jimin looks over at me and smiles slightly.

He then takes my hand in his.

"It's a risk we're willing to take." He says and I smile as I glance over at him.

No matter what anyone said, I knew Jimin and I were strong enough to last.

"Then Okay. You two can head back home and I'll make the announcement when I get the time." Bang Pd says and Jimin and I bow before leaving.
...
"You're really not nervous about what could possibly happen?" I ask Jimin on the walk home.

"Not at all. No matter what happens, I'll protect you." Jimin says confidently.

I smile and continue on walking.

Although I was nervous, I also believed Jimin when he said he would protect me.

I knew he wouldn't let me get hurt or upset by anything negative that his fans would have to say.

I was grateful to have Jimin in my life.

"I'll protect you too." I say and Jimin glances over at me, a huge smile making way on his lips.

"Okay, I'll take your word on that."

I smile as I reach my hand out to him.

Jimin happily grabs onto my hand, intertwining our fingers.

Smiling down at our hands, we continue to walk in a peaceful silence.

No matter what happens, from this day forward, as long as I have Jimin, everything was will absolutely perfect.

[...]

A/n: Ooof I know the ending is bad but I'm gonna make another short little epilogue and publish it rn so I can finish this story😭😅 I'm sorry everything is so sucky. I really do apologize.