5 - Rescuer

I don't know if I could ever show my face to Jesus ever again. What if he uses  this against me if we ever get into an argument? What if he tells the whole school and it'll ruin my reputation here? What if he'll do it again?

I kept thinking about all the bad consequences he'll do. I kept looking through my closet for something the wear for school so I can get my mind off of it.

Most of the pressure got lifted off of my shoulders when Caesar came over. He made me feel so much better. After the kiss, Caesar went to go talk to my parents about a blessing. I couldn't here most of the conversation because they went in the backyard to talk.

I wanted to know so bad. If it's about blessings, how come I'm wasn't included on this.

When he came back from talking to my parents, he left. He told me he would text me later.

For school, I picked out black leggings and a white New York sweater. I grabbed my phone and backpack and headed outside. I got another notification from the school again about the Morphy Tournament.

Shit, that's in two days! I haven't even gotten ready or pumped up. After school, I'll hit up the gym with the gang.

***

"Oh, hey opponent." Mei said coming up to me with a smirk. "Hi Mei. Do you need anything?" I asked. "No, not really. I just want to tell you that Morphy is in two days." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I know Mei. You don't have to remind me." I shut my locker and walked away.

"I just want to tell you that I can't wait to beat your ass. You don't look as strong anyways so why bother running?" She said with a grin.

I spun around to face her. "Who said that you were going to beat my ass? For your information Mei, darling, I bet I'm 10 times stronger than you anyways." I turned back to the direction I was going. "Pfft please," She got in my face. "You don't have what it takes to be Alpha Female. See you at the tournament on Thursday!" She walked away with a little sass into it.

She really thinks she can get under my skin saying that I don't have what it takes? The girl is literally skinnier than a stick.

I walk into the classroom and see Kyler sitting next to my seat. I wave at him and he says 'sup. I sat down next to him before the bell rang.

"What are we learning today?" I whispered to him. "We're just talking about the tournament. We were supposed to be talking about "the Gate" but I guess not." He said doodling in his journal.

I lean over to see what he's drawing. "Whatcha drawing?" I ask. "I'm drawing you as your wolf form. It inspired me so I drew it." He hands me the notebook so I could see it at a better angle.