15 - Preparations

My alarm went off at 5am. I wanted to head over at Cadence's house before anyone else could. I needed to show her that I used the potion.

I shot up and put on clothes that I barley wear. I didn't really need to dress to impress today. I'm literally just going to change into armor.

I put on joggers and a navy jacket. Underneath the jacket was just a sports bra. I really wasn't in the mood for a makeover. I left my phone under my pillow and I packed nothing. I think Cadence will give us something.

I headed out my room and walked over to my parents' bedroom. They were sound asleep. "Bye, Momma. Bye, Papa." I kissed them on the forehead. I left the room and headed to the kitchen. I left a note telling them about the "Museum Trip".

I grabbed a water bottle and chugged it down. I didn't know I could drink so fast.

I tucked my tail under my jacket and hid my ears in my hair. I didn't want people to see me in public with these. They would freak out just like my parents did.

I ran over to Cadence's house. It was pretty far but these legs didn't fail me.

Ever since I got these ears and tail, my senses has increased. I can see, hear, and smell way better than I did in my human form. I could probably smell someone's breath and tell them what they had for dinner the past week. Lol, no that's creepy.

I ran and ran 'till I reached her marvelous house. I ringed the doorbell and her husband opened it in a heartbeat.

"Yes?" He asked. "I'm one of her students. I've been head for the past two weeks." I said. "Oh yes! Come in. You must be Mia." He said gesturing me inside. I could finally let my ears and tail out. They were bothering the hell out of me. I scratched my tail and shook out my ears.

"Oh my," The man said. "The potion worked!" He yelled out. He jumped around like a like a little girl.

"Heh, yeah..." My nose twitched and so did my ears. I continued to sniff around to find out what's bothering me. The scent led to Mr. Cadence. I sniffed his chest and his armpits for more information. Gasp! "You're..."

"A warlock? Indeed I am." He smirked. "B-but you a-and werewolves haven't b-been on g-good terms." I stuttered. I backed away from him in shock. "Yeah, I know. That's why I pretended to be a werewolf. I rubbed Olivia's scent all over me so they'd believe it."

"Olivia?" I asked. "Oh! That's your teacher. Mrs. Cadence." He said. "You should go see her. She's in the training room." He directed me. "O-ok." I said. I walked downstairs to where everything was hidden. I found the button to open the stairway and headed in.

"Hyah!" A voice came from the room. It sounded familiar...

Swords were being clashed together, making the ting noise. I walked in the room and saw Cadence fighting Caesar. "Raahh!" He charged after her as she blocked his approach.

I stood back and watched the show. "Heh." I giggled. "Mia!" Caesar shouted. Olivia elbowed him in the stomach which cause him to fall. "Ouch!" He shouted. "Never get distracted by your piers." She said leaning down to him. "But she my girlfriend!" He said in pain. "It doesn't matter who the person is. Never get distracted by anyone when you're in combat." She gives him a hand for him to get up.

"Thank you. So..." He said walking over to me. "When did this happen?" He questioned my new accessories. "Oh these? I used the potion." I said unzipping my jacket so I could train. I threw it over to the wall and grabbed my sword.

He whistled. He picked his sword back up to train with me. "Mia, I've been working on your portal staff. You can now shrink it down to a portable size." Olivia tossed it towards me.