A Super Rookie Wants to be a Warlord

Admiral Pinkusagi was still relaxing in the lawn chair without a care in the world. She recently stripped off of her sailor uniform and went back to her casual attire with her jewelry put on and her engagement ring on. She was casually reading the newspaper about the most recent rookie pirates while sipping her pink lemonade.

Every other Marine on board was hurrying to get the Admiral back to HQ. Juliet's eyes narrowed as she recalled that powerful aura Sabaody. It couldn't have been her, she sensed someone near the same strength as hers. It made her blood boil that it went unnoticed by anyone there. For all she knew it could've been a legendary pirate.

All the less today was a different day for the Marines on board the warship. Why? Their Pink Admiral wants to be early for once instead of procrastinating on the way back. Everyone couldn't put their finger on why the Admiral wanted to go early, but they seem to not want to bother her on the matter.

Juliet was on her chair admiring the blue sky recalling her latest memories of her father. Sure it's been years since she last saw him. To be exact the last day she saw him was the day she joined the Marines. She sent money to him of course, but she only heard from people that he was doing fine not visiting there herself. She wanted to go early to visit her father. As if the world wasn't cruel enough a pirate ship was spotted in the distance.

"ADMIRAL! THE BLACKBEARD'S SHIP HAS BEEN SPOTTED!" a marine yelled from the top.

Juliet wasn't the least bit surprised she had already spotted them for a long time thanks to her Kenbunshoku haki. The Marines yelled to get the attention of the calm Admiral who waved her hand off in dismissal silencing them. "I'll go. Stay on the ship till I get back." immediately the Admiral moved at incredible speed.

On Blackbeard's wraft like ship she landed in front of it making Blackbeard's heart skip a beat, and it also shocked him a little. He wasn't expecting any high ranking Marine on the warship, but luck seemed to be on his side.

Juliet eyed his form with calculative eyes it seemed like he had just recently been in a fight. His attire looked burnt and there still some specks of blood on him. She then met with the Captain eye to eye, although she was smiling softly her eyes held a glare. It made the Captain terrified how the girl could have two different personalities at once.

But he regained himself. He couldn't act weak in front of the Admiral for various reasons. 1. She could kill him. 2. She was a legendary Marine. 3. She is beautiful. 4. She could kill him. Before he could allow the Admiral to take action on what was going through her mind he started talking first "W-Well, Admiral-san. You are looking very nice today." he stammered, Juliet was not amused "I have an offer for the Marines before you decide to kill me. I ask that you hear me out."

Juliet tilted her head to the side her expression now innocent as she listened to the pirate Captain who was still sweating at her very presence, but he slowly became more confident with every second that passed by. "Continue please." her voice was like music to his ears, but he knew now was not the time for those thoughts.

''I have captured Portgas D. Ace and would like to trade him for the shichibukai position."

Juliet was again confused, Portgas D. Ace...

"You see Admiral he's not just any pirate. He's-"

Juliet cut him off "I know. I have heard enough." that last sentence made the man stiff waiting for her next words "Follow me to base." she directed sending him a glance. Blackbeard and his crew smirked victoriously "But. No funny business, got it." she reminded with a glare causing them to have chills run down there spine.

"Y-Yes of course." Blackbeard answered

Juliet turned her gaze to the marine warship in the distance, she then spoke into her den den mushi magically from her dress. She made a call waiting for an answer from the other end. The caller picked up and the snail's expression went from innocent and cute to a an annoyed face.

"Fleet Admiral, we have a change in plans."

Timeskip

The Blackbeard pirates have just docked in Marine HQ with the Marine warship that was with them. From their ship they brought out Ace and threw him onto the Marines doorstep literally. The only Admiral present was Juliet herself staring down at the defeated form of fire fist.

The Marines immediately chained him up in sea stone and prepared him to be shipped to Impel Down. "Thank you Blackbeard, and from now on you are the newest edition to the Shichibukai. I expect you know the rules."

"Teach is fine, Admiral. May I ask if I could have access to Impel Down as well."

Juliet eyes narrowed "There are strict rules about anyone entering Impel Down. Even though you are a Shichibukai, there are rules you have to follow. If anyone was to betray the World Government. Don't expect that I will take it lightly." she threatened a clenched fist lift lifted to prove her point that she would blow him up if he betrayed them. "Anyway welcome to the Shichibukai!" Juliet's personality took a 180 degree turn as now she was cheery like normal in the Marines and held a hand for Teach to shake.

It surprised the man, but he shook her hand anyway "Glad to be apart of it, ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"