1.04

The Waverider left the Temporal Zone and Rip asked, "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Snart assured, "Walk in the park."

Haydn questioned, "So where are we now?"

I groaned as I pushed the straps up. Rip turned his chair to look at us as he answered, "Washington, DC. The year is 1986."

Stein stood up as he informed, "We've landed at the height of the Cold War in a world poised for nuclear annihilation."

Gideon appeared above the monitor and explained, "We've traveled here because I have a new lead on Vandal Savage's location."

Rip stood up "Yes." He walked towards the monitor. "Gideon managed to intercept this telefax concerning Savage's last known whereabouts."

I walked forward as I questioned, "Tele-what?"

Ray grinned, "It's like an email..." He looked up at the rest of us, "...on paper."

We all observed the telefax on the monitor, but most of the information was marked out. Mick commented, "Wow, that's totally useless."

Jax agreed, "Dude, the whole thing's crossed out."

Rip acknowledge, "Yeah, redacted by the US government, which is why we are here to steal the original file on Savage back from those who are tracking him."

We all took notice of what was outside of the Waverider. Ray started, "Uh, that's the..."

Rip assured, "Now, now..." He waved his hand. "Don't worry. We are cloaked."

Mick asked, "You want us to break into the Pentagon." He nodded his head. "Sounds awesome."

Kendra countered, "It sounds crazy."

Sara questioned, "What's the plan?"

Rip explained, "Oh, the Fabricator will fashion you the necessary Pentagon credentials."

Ray added, "Oh, and don't forget our G-man disguises. " Rip turned to look at him, so did Hayden. "I always wanted to be a spy."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rip informed, "Now the file we're after is kept in a secure records room. In order to gain access, we're going to need to, uh, borrow a magnetic key card."

Ray added, "Because this is so much easier than just shrinking down and stealing it."

I rolled my eyes and looked at Hayden. Rip explained, "The records room has closed-circuit cameras. Eleanor?"

I pulled a wire out "Yeah, I'm working on it, Rip."

Rip added, "We need a diversion."

Mick asked, "Did someone call my name?"

Hayden questioned, "You almost done down there, Ellie?"

I moved two wires around so that the camera would fritz and anything in the last hour would be erased. I grinned and pulled out from under the wires. I nodded, "Yeah."