1.08

The seat strap raised when I pushed it up. I leaned over my knees in case I was gonna throw up. Stein questioned, "I'm not the only one whose vision is blurry in their left eyes, am I?"

Jax asked, "Or seeing three of everything? That's normal, right?"

Rip assured, "Yes, as I mentioned before, the effect on time travel on the human body increases with the length of each jaunt."

Kendra stood up, "So where are we?"

Rip walked towards the window, "Harmony Falls, Oregon." He turned to look at us. "According to Captain Baxter's intel, Savage makes an appearance in this quaint little hamlet."

We looked at the pictures of Harmony Falls. Jax questioned, "What the hell is Savage doing in Pleasantville?"

A news article came up on the screen. Rip informed, "Murder, apparently." That confused me. "Several denizens of Harmony Falls have been brutally slain, and others have gone missing."

Jax remarked, "Huh. Kind of like Rory."

Snart looked at him. Rip explained, "The reports are vague, but it seems like the killer is an expert with knives."

Sara pointed out, "That sounds like Savage's MO."

Ray countered, "Yeah, but serial killing isn't. Sounds pretty small time for a guy who's had coffee with Hitler."

Rip added, "Yeah, well, clearly we have to assume that Savage has a larger, more nefarious plan." He turned to look at us and walked towards us. "But since we've jumped back in time, Savage isn't expecting us here."

Kendra questioned, "Savage is pretty good at hiding, even in a small town, so how do you plan to find him?"

Rip smirked, "By investigating these murders. Now, there has to be a common link between the victims, starting with the first." I looked at the monitor. "A piano teacher was found slain in her home, which is now on the market." Rip looked between Hayden and I. "There was a teacher found in her classroom. A student stuffed in their locker." I was surprised by the pictures. "They need a new teacher, and that locker is the only one that hasn't been given to another student. It's also the only one that isn't being used right now." I groaned because I knew that I would be headed back to school. "Dr. Matt Miller was found murdered on the grounds of the asylum where he worked. The sanitarium is in need of a replacement." I glanced at Stein because I knew that he would get to be the replacement. "Meanwhile, Jefferson is the perfect age to discern the facts behind the disappearance of three teenagers who went missing a week before these murders began."

Snart summarized, "So, Ray and Kendra are shaking up, the kid is playing high school student with Hayden being her teacher, Sara's Nurse Ratched, and Jax's the new kid in town. Where does that leave me?"

I chuckled when I realized what Rip had planned for the two of them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I pushed the window up from Hayden's new classroom. She had been in here yesterday so that she could see what she was working with. I climbed into the classroom before heading out into the hallway. Someone pulled me back from the door and covered my mouth. The person warned, "Be quiet."