The real one

(Nagisas pov)

I'm not really sure what to do.

Although I'm appreciateting the warmth from another human, I can't say I feel completely comfortable.

Especially considering that he looks a spitting image of the guy who was calling me a bitch and bit me...

I ran my fingers on my free hand across the bite mark, a slight tinge of pain coming from the sharp dents.

The movie ended before I knew it, I looked up to the red head only to notice that he was fast asleep, still hand in hand with me.

When you first think of a kidnapper, you'd think an old perverted man or woman. But he looks around about the same age as me...and he isn't ugly...definitely not ugly. Like the opposite. He is the defenition of a dream boy. Supposedly he's not the guy who kidnapped me, and to an extent I belive him.

I'm pretty sure I made my kidnapper lunch a while ago...and although their faces were identical, their auras couldn't be any more different.

This one...the one I'm joined hands with, let's of a gentle and kind aura. The kind that make him as adorable as and baby puppy, but also as caring as a mother. Any girl would kill for that kind of guy.

But by the way he talks, it doesn't sound like he could settle down with a lady, even if he wanted to. Although he's also letting of an aura that's telling me he doesn't really like girls all that much....Once again, I'm not dumb.

However the other red headed one, the one who's voice is as angry as it is foul , seems to have complete confidence. He seems to be completely in control and knows exactly how to manipulate people...

His aura is sinister and scary...but there is something else there that...makes it seem like a game of hide and seek. Like I can't see his true colours like I can the other.

okay, author can we please adress them as Karma 1 and Karma 2? Even I'm getting confused.

Okay, fine.

Gentle karma= Karma 1

Scary karma = Karma 2

It feels like, if I could see Karmas (2) real colours or personality, it would fit with the other red heads. (Karma 1).

What I'm saying is...they're both one half of a person.

(Karmas pov)

I forgotten who's who anymore. Even in my dreams I can't tell us apart.

Is it right to use definitions like 'The good one' and 'The bad one'. Under our circumstances, neither of us are good...unless the word 'good' is being misused.

I'm no better than him, and he's not better than me. Even if he does control me to a point where it drives my exsistance to uter uselessness. I keep trying to be the half of his personality that he lacks...Even that's hard to do.

He's always accepted my exsistance...He's never once lied to himself about me being real. He knows that I'm there.

When we were both younger, the letters he would write before we switched were alot kinder than the ones today. Cheerfully reminding me of the days schedule, always doodling smiley faces on the corner of the page.

But over time, when things started to change, I noticed his letters becoming more hostile, the doodles slowly becoming less and less.

Before you could never tell the difference when we switched. We were so in sync that we were practically one personality all together.

But after a few more...well...thoose...Our change couldn't have been more noticeable.  Like night and day, like warm and cold, like the sun and snow. Complete opposites.

And the only reason I'm here today, like this...

Is because The original  went crazy.

I batted open my eyes from what seemed like a small fragment of time, when I noticed the blue boy sitting on my lap, his face inches away.

I looked up meeting eye contact with him, whilst smiling.

"Hello." I said in a voice that let of genuine happieness.

"J-just once..." He said quietly, his face clouding with pink. He lifted my hand resting it on his chest, his heart pounding. I could feel it with my bare hand almost like I was holding it.

Our lips drifted forward, meeting in the middle, touching softly.

Just once... Almost like he had read my mind.

Just once, just one kiss. My heart pounded.

Little did I know one kiss was all it took.

To fall completely head over heals for him.

I'm so tiered rn istg.