Meeting Memories

(Karmas pov)

I heard the sound of the plastic drop, the scatter of pills across the floor.

"K-KARMA!" His eyes stung a shocking blue. "Y-YOUR HEADS BLEEDING! LIKE ALOT!!"

He scrambled on his feet, practically jumping at me.

"My what?" I asked confused.

"YOUR HEAD! I DIDN'T NOTICE EARLIAR BECAUSE YOUR HAIR IS RED LIKE THE BLOOD! BUT NOW IT'S ALL DOWN YOUR BACK!!"

"EH?!"

"F-FIRST AID KIT! B-BANDAGES!" He sprinted out, as I heard his rather loud foot steps around the house.

"FOUND SOME!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

I carefully examined the back of my head, feeling the thick crimson on my head.

I followed the trail, eventually realising how much there really was.

"KARMA! LET ME TREAT IT OK!" The sweating and worried bluenette was at my side once again.

A heated towel brushed across my neck, as he gently began to mop up the blood.

"How did this happen then Karma?" He had calmed down, the messing getting less and less.

"Must've been when I was pushe- Fell of the couch..."

"Fell huh?" He sighed in annoyance. "So who was that guy?" He left the cloth on my neck, reaching back into the white box.

"Just a guy I know..."

"Just a guy? He called you 'sweetie'. I thought he was your boyfriend?"

"M-my what?! N-no, I'm not like that--Ow!" I felt the cold cotton touch my wound, stinging the wound.

"Why are you lying? Is he your boyfriend? Friend with benefits?"

"N-no...He's...just a guy I made a mistake with once, and now he's haunting me..."

The room was silent. So silent I could hear the chirps of the birds outside.

"So he's a ghost. I get it." Nagisa said sarcasticly, snickering a bit. "Does he know about..."

"No, he doesn't know anything about this." I gestured to the whole situation.

"Hm...okay. Anyway, before I bandage your head, I'm gonna take a look at the wound okay?"

"Weren't you just looking at it?"

Suddenly he climbed over top of me, sitting on my back.

He's light, not like a feather, but still light.

He pushed my hair up, as I felt his cold fingers tickle my scalp.

"Woah! That's way bigger than I thought! Karma the scar on the back of your head cut open!!"

"Oh...is that so..."

He continued examining it, as I just savoured the moment; I could feel his breath on my neck, his hands intertwined in my hair.

"It looks like it use to be stitched up. I'm suprised it opened. How did you get it." He reached to the bandages, and began wrapping it around my head.

That scar...

It's from the accident...

The buildings...The streets...The giant truck...

"It's from a childhood accident. "

"Hmm...what did you hit your head?"

"Yeah...My friend...tried to push me out of the way, and I ended up crashing into a wall...--" I sighed, soon catching my breath.

"H-he pushed you out of the way of...what?"

Nagisa finished the bandage, tilting my head side wards so he could see my eyes.

(Nagisas pov)

He's changed again...

Tears are starting to well up in his eyes. Thoose pale, blank eyes.

Karma...

"A-a truck..." He whispered, the tears tracing down his cheeks.

"...A truck..."

"W-we were just trying to have fun...P-playing tag...B-but I was stupid, and I ran into the middle of the road..."

"You didn't notice the truck..."

"A-and he pushed me out of the way..."

"...saved you..."

He slowly nodded, chocking on his tears.

It's really him...isn't isn't?

"I dont hate you..." I felt myself getting emotional. "I don't hate either of you...For then...For now..."

"N-nagisa..."

"I know both of my best friends..." I whipped my face. "And I love them both."

I let myself fall into Karmas Arms, both of us pulling eachother close.

Years. It's been years.

Yet I'm sure...I'm so sure...no..

I know that he...is definetly, without a doubt...him...

His humanity so visible right now, his vulnerability showing strong.

"H-how can you forgive me..."

"I don't need to forgive you..." I lifted my head, our noses bumping. "You never had to apologize in the first place..."

At what point did his personalitys start acting up? At what point did one of then goes crazy?

You see the person who should be apologizing for disappearing...For leaving you...For living my life happily...forgetting you...

I'm the only one who should apologize...

This chapter, I think is boring. IDK, I got bored Writting it, maybe that bc I know how this ends so eventually it gets boring to write. Ehh.