Frosting

(This story is going to take alot longer to wrote, bc of stupid shit, so bare with me)

(Nagisas pov)

2 days. IT'S BEEN TWO FUCKING DAYS SINCE THIS ASSHOLE HAS FED ME! I'M SO HUNGRY I COULD DIE!

3 days.

4 days.

My face had sunken in, and my mouth was so dry, air felt like razor blades. My arms and legs were unable to move, and my head felt light.

I felt moments away from passing out, maybe even dying. My eyes began to flutter shut, and my head began to fall.

Until I felt my limp arms, fall to my side, rope no longer around them.

I slowly opened my eyes, the heaviness of my eyelids trying to hold them closed.

"H-hey...wake up..." I heard a soft soothing voice speak gently.

Like the voice of an angel, or maybe a beautiful spirit. The voice did nothing to interupt my sleep, but did stirr me into an even deeper one.

My body suddenly jolted up as the voice got more raspy.

"GET UP!" It yelled, before quickly falling silent again.

My body jolted up and the sudden noise, my muscles unable to move, sending me straight to the floor.

"O-oh! A-are you ok?!" The voice went to gentle once again, quickly moving closer.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I tilted my head up to see who had jut untied me.

Him? Again?

The red head stood worridly before me, offering me his hand, so I could get up.

Is this the person who kidnapped me? Or the other guy who helped me to the bathroom? I honestly can't tell...

After a few minutes of me just starring blankly at him, and him returning the look like a mirror, he smiled, and hyped me up on his back.

Without a second thought, he began carrying me out of the basement.

I was placed on a blue couch, the cushions felt nice on my cramp filled body.

I then watched as he walked into the other half of the room wich was a kitchen.

All while he smiled kindly, making a few tuna sandwiches.

My eyes were fluttering again, but in a different way than before.

It wasn't a painful, uncontrollable sleep, it was like I felt safe and warm. Something about his face, may be my only salvation right now. It just makes me want to smile.

"Hey, get up for a sec." I heard that soothing voice, as soft skin touched my shoulder.

I obeyed, perhaps out of fear off what would happen If I didn't.

I sat up, and noticed the plate of sandwiches, and a glass of water in front of me.

I confusingly looked at him, fear not well hidden in my eyes.

"What? Don't worry I didn't poison it." He smiled, picking up one of the sandwiches. He then looked back at me. " Can I prove it?"

I remained still for a moment, before nodding slightly.

He took a bite of the sandwich, as I watched him eat and swallow.

He then smiled again, putting the sandwich in my hand.
"See?"