It's like a feeling

A few things I would like to say first. I'm really thankful for all the support I got from the last chapter. Writting is something very close to my heart and is a way I express my feelings and experiences. So when people say they enjoy reading my work, it makes me very happy.

I know that this is fanfic, but I do come up with my own plots, backstory and character development, because I'm actually preparing to write an original story soon. I may or may not post it on wattpad. Idk. I like to write romance. And I'm going to give a reason for that another time. But I also like to include Action and mental trauma. ANYWAY!!

Smut / could be considered rape warning!

( Karmas (2) pov)

I sat there, admiring my work. Admiring the resting pain on the bluenettes face. The blood spreading across the floor.

He lay their sprawled across the table, the blood leaking down his legs.

"Once more sounds fun right?" I ran my hands up his bare back, my finger nails catching on some of the scars and scabs.

He whined in pain, as I shoved two fingers inside of him.
"AHH!" He jolted back, his body still shaking.

I leant forward, pulling his head back by his hair, so his ear was just inches away from my mouth.

"Three words" I whispered, slowly pushing myself inside of him.
"Thee words and it stops. All of this stops with thoose three words I've waited to hear for so long."

"N-no--I refuse- AH!" He whined, even more blood dripping from inside of him.

"Three FUCKING words and one FUCKING name, come on! COME ON!"

"I-i-" He whined again, trying to find his breath.

"Say it~!"

"I...Love you...K-karma..." He whinced out. Looking up at me with thoose beautiful blue bulbs, glowing in fear looking up at me. His cute face, tears rolling from his eyes, red painted across his face. 

I pulled myself out of him, as his body fell limp onto the floor.

(Nagisas pov)

My legs felt heav, like led. My back had the exact same feeling. Pain throughout my entire body.

My head felt dizzy, my thoughts flooding out each moment. Until they just stopped.

Everything went black...

Pitch.

Black.

I woke up wrapped in layers of material. My hair felt wet, my body warm.

I could hear a sweet sound. A song. A lovely song that made me happy.

"Tom he was the pipers son~ he learnt to play when he was young, and all the tune he could play~...was over the hills...and far away...Hmm hmmm hmmm hmmm~"
(This is a song from my childhood that my older sister use to sing to me when I was sad, so that's why I added it.)

"O-over the hills...and a great way off." I quietly whispered the tune, as I felt something way down on the bed.

And a voice joining mine in the last line.