It's Love...Right?

Right!! I'm back. Sorry, I have alot of shit going on. Anyway here is a new chapter. I'M TRYING!!

(Karmas pov)

It's cold down here...

I glanced over to Asanos limp, passed out body, almost like I was expecting him to feel my gaze and wake up.

I heard small footsteps, louder by the second coming down to the basement.

"Hey...I uh...cleaned up the pain killers I spilt on the floor..." The bluenette said, keeping his eyes locked on the floor.

"Oh, Thanks..." I sighed.

He came over, sitting on the ground next to me.

I heard him let out a small sigh, before turning and looking up at me.

"...So...Why did he pass out if you only bit his tounge?..."

"Not sure. Shock I guess?"

"And...What's the plan when he wakes up?"

"I'm not sure. I didn't think I'd get this far." I chuckled to myself a little, feeling the pit in my stomach becoming deeper.

"If you don't mind me asking...How did you two meet?"

"Ah...Well I was buying groceries, and he was the cashier...So...He kind of convinced me to sleep with him- ONCE! I AGREED TO IT ONCE! OKAY?!"

"So if that's the story, then why is he still hanging around?"

"Well...Uhm...We're friends I guess..."

"With benefits?" Nagisa growled slightly in his words.

"No...Just people who knew eachother..." I let out a weak sigh.

"Whatever. I don't expect you to tell me the truth. It's not like I care...or anything..." He pouted grumpily.

Looking at him, all I could do was laugh.

He looked at me angrily.
"W-whats so funny?!"

"S-sorry Nagisa...Y-you're totally-- pft...Acting like a jelouse girlfriend right now..Hahaha!!!!" I couldn't contain my laughter.

"HEY! AM NOT!! I JUST SAID I DIDN'T CARE!!"

"hahaha!!! You are though!!" I fell backwards in laughter, watching the small bluenette get angrier and angrier.

His little cheeks turned red, as he pounced on me.

"STOOOPPPP!!!" He yelled grumpily, trying to cover my mouth to stop my laughter.

"Nevvvaaa!!" I continued laughing at his red face, as he tried to wrestle out of my grip.

Eventually he managed to cover my mouth with his hands, sweat dripping down his face.

"F-finally..." He huffed.

Our position right now was...interesting...

He was straddling me, with both hands on my face.

The room was now hot, opposed to its cold atmosphere only a few moments ago.

Then something I didn't expect happened.

Nagisa lent down, and kissed me, his hand still covering my mouth.

So technically he kissed his hand...over my mouth...