Chapter 1

7 souls started towards a man named Sky's house. They walked down the blocky road; some thinking of other things of just getting there.

Jerome

So... On my own. At dusk. Headed to sky's house. I left my forest home, and began towards civility. But I tried to lurk away from the lights. Being a hybrid and all, only Quentin knows how I feel. We have to hide away everyday, in fear of the government trying to capture us.

Also the sorcerers/sorceresses are all but gone, due to the government. Sky said news says there's only one left. Poor guy. I saw Seto lurk into the kitchen right after that... I have no idea why.

I start to approach the doors, and I see Ian readjusting his sunglasses, standing there. Why did he always wear those sunglasses? Was he blind? No, he would be a lot more clumsy if he was. Why did he? I swear I'm going to figure out why sometime soon.

I looked behind me. For some reason, I felt someone looking at me. I had a bad feeling. But either ways, I walked in, not knowing what I was getting into.

Ian

I knock on the door, and readjust my glasses. It sucks having to wear glasses. It sucks having to keep a separate personality from your friends.

I see Jerome behind me, and he looks like he's staring at me, I wonder why. I wonder why no one has gotten curious.

I snap out of my daydream as the door soon opens, and I see Seto, Jason, and Quentin's already there. I go to sit with them, and then I sit in the small circle. We talked of random things, such as girls, the mini games we should play next. Soon, Mitch runs in, Sky behind him. I then start.

"So hi everyone." I say, looking around, and everyone was there. I heard the door creak open, and then I yell. I felt something hit my back, and everything becomes blurry. I slightly feel me falling to the floor, and then nothing. Just black.

---

First chapter end! Tell me how it is please! On to writing land!

[Edited on: August 30th]