Chapter 5

As we walked out to the field, Seto made targets with his magic. He seemed a lot more calm now, but still was quite paranoid.

"Okay, so you need to work on aim. Aim is everything to projectiles. You either need to shoot the chest, or the forehead." Hope said, pointing at the two body parts, as mentioned. Ty, Seto and I worked on aim for close up attacks.

I made a target on a near by tree with my sword, pointing out the head and the chest. I unsheathed my sword from the hilt, and gripped the handle hard with both hands. I sliced the tree where the heart should be, and stabbed where the forehead would be. Right in the center.

"Ender, that is a small target range..." Ty says, complaining. "You're going to have to deal. It's gonna be this hard if something were to attack. Even harder, because they will be moving." I say, as he tries to hit the tree, but it misses and nearly hits Seto. It tore a slight hole in the purple cloak, and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry Seto!" Ty said, and Seto dismissed it. He said it was fine.

It took about one hour, but Ty finally got it. I gave the sword and the hilt to Seto, and he held them as I began the next part of the lesson.

"So, now we need to work on your karate skills."

He crosses his arms and says, "but I'm already so awesome at them!" I roll my eyes, and say, "then show me then, the cat against a dragon." We go to the center of our field, out of the way of the shooting ranges. I get ready, in a lunge position. He does the same, but does the stance wrong.

I yell go, and I made my move. He did get a punch across the face, but as I flew backwards, I did a backflip, and landed on my feet, only about a foot away from him.

I quickly advance toward him, as I kicked him off his feet, and he landed on the wet grass. I put a foot on him, and I said, "I have conquered this man, in the name of Minecraftia!" I crack a grin, to see my sword stuck into the ground, and Seto doubled over, laughing. "You just got owned by a GIRL!" I yell, and allow him to get up, and grabbed my sword and hilt.

We practice more until sunset, and he's got a lot more down now. "TIME TO GO!" I yell as I head to the way we came. Then we see four figures, bloodied up, as they fall on the ground.