Chapter 8

"You don't deserve your life."

"Cripple."

"Seto should've let me kill you."

"I shouldn't have saved you."

"I am horrified to call you my sister."

The voices floating through the darkness, saying this things. It seems like it was a eternity. Eventually I started believing them. Do I really belong here? I don't deserve such a good life. Then all of a sudden, I was dropped to our campsite, but it was blood covered, and I saw all of my friends laying in a bloody pile. I gasped, as I ran over to them. I feel something enter my back, and I see the front of a sword depart from my stomach. I turned my head, to see Seto holding the sword, and Hope right behind him giggling. "You didn't deserve a life. So I took it." He says as the sword leaves me.

"Why..." I say as I fall into black.

"Ender, ENDER! Wake up!!" I woke up to a voice yelling. I scream and cry as I sit up. I see Seto right infront of me, shaking me. I cried into his shoulder. It was all a dream. Not a dream. A nightmare. "What's the matter?" He said, looking at me. I looked up and saw the sky was beginning to lighten. "J-Just a horrible dream." I say, still crying. "Can you tell me?" He says, and I nod.

"First it was a bunch of things that you all were saying about me. Horrible, horrible things. Then I, not sure why, began to believe them. Then I was here, and everyone was in a pile, dead. Except you and Hope. Then... Then you killed me." I say, sobbing again. "Oh my god. I would never kill you. I swear on my grave." He says, and hugs me. "So that explains why I heard screaming, and my name, and you asking why..." He says. I rub my neck awkwardly. He begins to depart, "wait! Seto." I say. He turns around, and I gesture to the ground beside me. "Please? I wanna get some sleep." I ask. He nods, and he sits down. I lay my head on his chest, and say, "I love you." He strokes my head, and I fall asleep to the comforting motion, and Setos heartbeat.

(Thanks for 50 reads! I hope we can get one hundred reads by the end of the book :D)