Epilogue ;-;

(Made up songs ftw)

People talk around me.

About me.

Saying I'm a mutant, a horror.

If you ask me, they are.

There is nothing getting between you and me.

Ender looked out her window. She grabbed the book and quill she wrote in for song lyrics. The rest of the crew that was left had moved back into sky's house, people now not acting hostilely toward hybrids, or at least as much. She let the lyrics flow.

If you ask me? You would be number one.

If you ask me? You would be the one who won.

If you ask me? I would jump into the void to save you.

Since you, and only you, can fill me. (Not like dat you pervs)

She shut the book, as Seto walked in. "Hey oh," Ender said to him, waving. He smiles and waves back. "So whatcha doin?" He asked her, siting next to her. "Just writing a bit." She says, putting the book to the side. Seto sighs, and messes with his cloak a bit. "What is it?" She ask, and he blurts out, "I love you Ender." "I know that, and?" She says, nervously playing with the strings of her hoodie. "I realized I would die without you." He says, quickly. "What are you getting at?" Ender said. "I want you to be with me, forever." He continues, and Ender grins. "Will you, Ender, marry me?" He says, getting down on one knee. Ender crys, and nod, saying,"yes!" He slides the ring on, and we head down stairs.

"What?" Artemis gushed. Ender smiles, and Artemis knows what he did, but the rest didn't get it. "You finally asked her, huh?" She says, and Seto nods. The people seemed to get the situation, and smiled also. Sky's face seemed in thought, wow, that's rare. "Did we ever name the group?" He says, thinking. They all shake their heads. Then, they all think of the perfect one.

"Team Hybrid."

---

And that's it! It's finished! After 4 months, I can't BELIEVE the views this got. It was meant to be a side series, but it's my main, right now! I really hope you all enjoyed, and follow for more books soon to come! So this is my last sign off for this book. And I TRUELY hope you enjoyed, vote/comment if you liked it, and follow for more books!

So slap that vote button with a book, and follow for more books!

goodbye my EnderCats and Endermen, ill see you soon.

---