Chapter 3

Enders POV

I wake up with a jolt. My ears are perked up; something's up. Apparently I slept next to Seto last night...

...

God that sounded wrong.

I see 4 flashes of light. Ones yellow, ones Black, ones yellow/red/orange, and one is purple/black. Apparently, I'm not the only one up now. I stand up, and run to where the lights came from. I know what happened now. They turned into hybrids.

"Don't go in yet. I know what's the matter." I say, running to a surface. I quickly forge a pair of sunglasses and a pair of head sets, then I quickly make another pair of sunglasses and put them on.

Sky is SkyBrine.

I slide on the glasses, and he is basically normal. I then move to Ty's tent, and I see wings and a tail.

EnderLox.

I quickly slide off his other headset and I put this one on.

I checked on Jason and Mitch. They're fine except Mitch has blonde hair, and his hazel eyes have specks of red. Jason just has dark grey eyes.

"Okay. Come out now!" I yell, and all comes out as I take off my sunglasses. "Okay, now time to tell you guys what you can do, and what you need to do." I say, standing on a log. "Okay, so I'm a EnderCat. I can turn into a enderman, a enderdragon, a ocelot, and a EnderCat. I also have a Ender sword, and I can sorta talk to it you can say. I can tell it not to hurt people, but anyone not under the protection of it, can die from one swing at it. It's the most powerful sword in minecraftia." I say, letting my purple eyes flash and my ears perk and my tail move.

"Setos a sorcerer. He's the last one, and the most powerful one. He has control over magic itself, and can morph into any creature he's seen. He also has power over water, and he better be careful where he aims it." I say looking at him.

"My sister, Hope, is a Blaze hybrid. She can shoot flames out of her palms, and can float. Mitch has the same." I say.

"Jerome is a Bacca, clearly. He can easily get from tree to tree, and is exceptional at fighting with his diamond axe, Betty." I say.

"Quentin is a amphibian." I says then am rudely interrupted by a cough. "*Cough*fish*cough*" Ian fake coughs, and Quentin glares at him. Ian has a bright smile on. "Right now, I'm liking EnderCat girl better than you Ian." He says. "Come on, you know you love it!" Ian says, chuckling. "I don't." Quentin says, and then, Ian mumbles chuckling again, "fieshhhhh." Quentin rolls his eyes, not saying anything.

"Anyways, before I was rudely interrupted.. He can be under water or out of water. He also has power over water, so be careful." I continue.

"Mister name caller here," I say, pointing at Ian, "has a split personality. As long as he has his glasses on, he'll be just his normal self. If he's loses his glasses, he will turn to 'derp ssundee' as he calls it. We can persuade him to be with us though. If we don't... Oh god." I say. Ian just shrugs, his mouth in a straight line, not showing any emotion. Everyone is staring at him. "What? Poker face?" I say, then move on.

"Anyways. Ty, you have Ender dragon blood in you. You can fly and hit things with your tail." I tell Ty.

"Mitch, same as Hope."

"Jason, you have Wither in you. You can poison things with your wither effect, but same as my sword, you can tell them what not to hurt. You can also shoot wither skull heads, and float."

"And finally, sky. Herobrine put his blood in you. You may be the only one who can get rid of your hybrid if herobrine dies. If you get your glasses removed, you will turn on us. So I made it impossible for them to be removed. So you will pretty much be normal, like Ian." I finish. They seem to be waiting for me to say something else.

"Her name is Ender." Hope says, answering the question, that I didn't know they were asking.

"Oh, m'kay."

Everyone that just got their powers, took to checking out them. Sky had to stay back also, of course.

"Come on Ender, PLEASE? For US?" They begged me. I sighed in defeat. I turned into a little cat, black coat with a white face, and purple slit eyes and purple specks going off me. I walk up to Seto and rub my head against his leg. He picks me up, and scratches right behind my ear.

I purr softly, and closed my eyes. "Aw...." I heard everyone say. He puts me down, and I go back to my normal form. I open my normal eyes again, as I look around. "Well, I'm awesome like that!" I yell as I do a backflip, and land on my feet. They stare at me with large eyes.

"Comes with being a cat." I say, smiling. I then notice the suns about to go down.

"Time for food!" I yelled and everyone came, and Jerome brought the fish. I cooked mine this time, I didn't really care if it was cooked or not. I ate my meal and then I put my head on Setos shoulder.

"Hey, Seto. Wanna be my boyfriend?" I say out of the blue. I cover my mouth and blush. "Heck yeah!" He says, and kisses me on the cheek. It's time for him to blush. "Aww... The FEELZ!" Sky says. I roll my eyes jokingly. "So, how's everyone doing?" I ask. "Fine, based on what's happening." Ian says.

I soon go to lay down, and I check around the area really quick, and then I curl up in a lonely ball, and fall asleep.

(How we doing? Updated on Monday, meant for Tuesday)

[edited on: August 30th]