Authors Note

First things first...

Thank you so much for all your support on this book. I never thought I would make it this far! I would like to thank some people for being major inspirations to me.

@TopSecretCarter - you always read my books, even when I read you them. You always encouraged me to go on into the devils mouth of this book, helped me with ideas. I would take a bullet for ya, my friend.

@mustachegirl2001 - I would always make you read my books, no matter what. And you enjoyed them. You two are the bestest friends anyone could ever ask for. #RAMForLyfe :3

@JenDoesWriting - thank you for the constructive criticism at the beginning, it helped a lot in the later chapters. You are one of my senpais :3

There are many more, but are unrelated to the book. Oh yeah! I almost forgot.

I wanna say thanks to everyone who's reading this. (Yes! That's you!) all your reads keep me motivated to write. And the votes! And the follows! All of you are awesome.

Now here's a small QnA :3 (since I didn't get any questions for it, I made some up XD NOT THE ANSWERS, THE ANSWERS ARE REAL XD)

Where did i get the idea for this book?

Around in June, I started reading more hybrid FanFictions. I had heard of WitherMU, SkyBrine, and EnderLox. I didn't have to think hard about Quentin, Jerome, and Seto. I mean, NOT HARD! I thought of what I should do for Ian. Then I thought, Ian has The Derp! That could be his split personality! Honestly, that was hard to incorporate into the story. Well, that mashed up into a Team Crafted and a Hybrid book, so TEAM HYBRID! Yayyyy!

Is there going to be a second book?

Sadly, no. That's too hard right now. I might sometime in the future, but just not now :3

Am I writing more books after this?

Yeah, just wait a few :3 more about them soon!

If you have more questions, ask me on this chapter only and I'll reply with my best answer!

Okay, wanna hear what I was thinking about happening? Okay then!

-At the end of the book, Sky's glasses were supposed to be ripped off, and he went evil.

-Ender and Seto were originally supposed to die. Forever.

-In the second version of the story, (this one) Ender was supposed to be blamed for Ty's death, and she would kill herself by the end of the book. But it was quickly scratched because of me remembering that Ender told them not to blame her for what Redne did, and also I wanted it to end on a happy note.

-At the very end, where they asked if Ender wanted a name change, she originally changed it to Serenah, or Sera for short.

-Seto was supposed to be originally a sorcerer cat, but I ended up scratching the cat part.

-Artemis was still supposed to end up with Jerome.

-Rein was supposed to die originally.

-Ian was supposed to die, the first time when I replaced him with Ty.

-Brooke was supposed to die, instead of Jay. But when I thought of it, I could do something with Ian then :D

-A lot more people were supposed to die at the end. Whole number; Ty, Quentin, Ender, Seto, Zane, Rein, Brooke, and Jason.

That's all I can think of off mind!

Also, last thing. I have multiple books I want to write; but I decided to let you all vote.

1- 5 Nights In Minecraft (a 5 nights at Freddy's/MCYT crossover)

2- Dangan Ronpa Minecraft (Yus like the 50th one XD)

3- Displaced Angels

Vote in the comments! You've got until I post the epilogue next week. :D but seriously, thanks so much all of you, and don't forget to slap that vote button with a book and follow for more stories! Love your everything!

PS: If no one votes- I still got a very special surprise ready for you. No hints! :3