Chapter ... Now its displeased Ender.

Ender

"NOTCH?" We said the same time, as he gestured to us. We hesitantly walked up to him, and bowed/curtsied. "No need for the sophistication." He says, quietly, but at the same time loud. I nod okay, don't wanna tick off a god, am I right?

"You see, you two weren't supposed to die yet." He says, explaining why we are here. "But, we did? How?" I asked slowly. "You just shouldn't have died yet." He says, clearly thinking. "We have to revive you two. Sadly, I can't fix the leg." He said, gesturing to setos leg. "It's fine." He says, unfazed. "So, should we start?" He says. We look at each other, and nod.

Artemis

I was quietly talking to Reid, still very depressed like everyone. But would the people that died want us to be sad for them? No, so I put on a straight face and just talked.

"Umm... So, Reid." I say, making up some small talk. "What was your past like?" Artemis asked. "I'm part Magma Cube. Actually, I'm the princess of them. I was supposed to be crowned queen, but I ran away. I didn't want to be stuck there for my whole life. I found, and went through the portal, and I was in the lab. I was trapped, and taken back into the nether, and I had been in that fortress ever since. How about you?"

I sigh. I didn't really want to say; but I had to get it out one time or another. "I was a alpha wolf, daughter of the lead. But then, some how, I was changed into a human hybrid. And that was the same day the sorcerers came, and killed everyone." I say looking down. "They had white eyes, showing they were under the influence of herobrine. I ran, and ran into Ja-" I choke at the mention of her name "sorry, j-j-Jay... And Brooke. Then we ran into here." I say.

"I'm sorry," she says. "I shouldn't have asked." She finishes. "No, I had to get it out eventually." I say, and she nods. We hear gasps, and laughing and at the same time crying. I looked over at Reid, and we got up, and ran where the corpses lay. Except... They had life in them.

Ender and Seto were alive.

---

OMFG IM SO SORRY ITS SO LATE! I'll post the next chappie today- I'm about to go to school :/ #schoolsukz

How you all doing? I'm doing just fine! Working on getting out of my depression so I can write more!

You, you guys are awesome. Over 100 votes on this book... And 1.58k reads... Damn! I personally think I'm bad at this!

I'll be workin on some of the other books, I'm almost done with the next chappie of The New Boy (aka TNB)

So don't forget to slap that vote button with a book, and follow for more books! Love your faces! Bai!

---