Chapter next

Artemis

I looked over at Ender, walking away from Jerome angrily.. I saw she was grumbling something and she was shaking her head, like she was talking to someone. Okay...

I slowly got up and walked over to Jerome, who was still on the ground, looking nervous.

"Hello." I say, waving at him. "Um... Hi?" He says, in shock. "Look, I'm-" he starts, but I cut him off.

"I don't need to hear your sob story, you broke my heart into a million pieces. And I can't truly fix it without saying this to you; look, I once loved you. But I can't now. I can't trust you. You have lost me. Whatever we had, is gone. I'm not truly sure we can be friends. I am okay with you staying here. But If you dare try me, we will kick you out in a heart beat. Understand?"

He nods, and in his black, seemingly soulless eyes, you can see sadness. I turn on my heel, and head back to the place I was sitting. I am over him. No more tears shall be shed over him. I felt my arm being grabbed, and right when I was about to scream, something was placed over my mouth, and darkness over took.

Ender

Hey, hey, Ender! The bastard in my head said. Damn, he's annoying me a lot more right now.

What is it. I say angrily back.

Oh, just wanted you to know, someone very close to you is gone. He says, and my jaw drops, thank god no one was around.

You damn liar! I say to him.

Oh, you wish. Go check were she usually sits. He says, and I scramble to get up.

And sure enough, Artemis was gone.

---

Okay, WELCOME TO THE SHORT CHAPTER WORLD! WHERE THE STORY SUCKS! Sorry. I'm wanting to make the chapters shorter so it's more SUSPENSEFUL. Sorry about that.

Yeah, this is going up on Friday. I can't wait for Saturday. Sorry! XD TIME IS TO SLOW DAMMIT!

600 fucking reads. SIX HUNDRED. *faints* how??? WHERE DO YOU EVEN FIND ME?! But I'm QOTW if you want to. The first one is, "how did you find my account?" GO! GO ENDERS!

29 Endermen and EnderCats! HOW THE NETHERRRRRR! Thanks so much!

Also, all the authors notes are going to be written on the day the chapter goes out. XD thought I should clarify. And all the Authors note chapters that come in the middle of the week are just present time :D

Who knew that August 7th was my birthday? Well it was :3

I love all you EnderCats and Endermen! Don't forget to slap that Vote button with a book and follow for more! I love you all!

---

(Written on August 2nd, 2014.)