Chapter Torture

This chapter isn't necessary, but it's a part of the story line. I am writing This as I'm editing, and I wanted to do more torture >:) so don't read this chapter if you don't like blood and gore :3

I woke up on the second day to the sound of metal against stone. I cringed at the sound- then I cringed at the pain of remembering, and the cuts.

Oh the cuts and bruises. The bruises made me feel like every single bone in my body was broken. The cuts made me feel like my guts were pouring out my body. And they possibly could be. I can't move enough to see with these chains.

I hear light footsteps.

Step...

Step..

Step.

Creeeaaakkk...

I saw the door open, and Herobrine and a man stood. Both were holding very, very sharp knives. Herobrine held my whip behind his back, and the other man held a sharp needle with a green liquid in it.

MY whip. Mine. It made me cringe at the thought of it.

"Herobrine. She looks awful bloody. Don't you agree we should give her a BATH?" The man said, looking at herobrine.

"Yes. That would surely help her." He said, smiling evilly. My eyes widened. The waters going to burn.

They drag me out of the room, and into a room, with a very deep well. My mouth went into a terrified frown.

Herobrine and the man, they tied me up. Both my hands felt cold- the circulation was cut off. I felt myself being dropped, and my body hit the water. It dragged me under water, and I scream, from underneath the water, feeling the burning feeling enter my lungs.

The water. It felt like my whole body was set on fire, then I was stabbed a million times by butcher knives. I was screaming through water right now- and well, let's just say that didn't help a lot.

I opened my eyes, and the water was completely red around me. Was I bleeding that bad? The red slowly became darker, as my lungs began to feel like they were about to burst. My ears popped- and my brain ached. I couldn't thing about anything but the pain.

Ow.

Ow.

Ow.

Ow.

Then, at the last possible moment, they pulled me up. They dragged me out of the water.

The water still burnt like the nether. I winced at the pain as I shook. It was also awful cold. It felt like, I was burning up on the inside, like I was set on fire, and the outside was freezing, like If i was a ordinary person and I dumped a ice bucket on me. I looked down, and saw red. Everything was red. The red had stained my vision. I shook my head, and everything was clear again.

Especially the green liquid in the needle going inside of me.

I winced, as I felt the liquid enter my bloodstream. I begin to scream once again as I feel a searing pain, every where across my body. The world span around, and my head hit the floor, hard. I began convulsing, but I could barely feel it, since my brain felt like it was soon to burst.

"MAKE IT STOP!" I screamed, but it sounded muffled to me. "PLEASE! MAKE IT STOP!" I screamed again. Then the pain spread to the rest of my body, affecting my major organs first. My heart began ache. It felt like my skin was being stretched, and I felt paralyzed besides from my screaming.

Soon, it stopped intensifying. I felt a huge relief pressed on my body. But then, I felt a different pain. Herobrines knife was slicing my flesh open. I just wince slightly, and then, it reached my palm. Then, it went to the other arm. Then leg. Then the other leg. I felt myself being picked up faintly, and then thrown down. I felt myself faintly cough, blood spilling on my face. It felt like it had been years, yet it hadn't even been 10 minutes.

Please... Help...