Chapter 2

Enders POV

I sigh and put down the blocky computer, I hear my sister come in. "Yeah hope?" I say carefully. She normally didn't come in in the day.

She sighs, and says, "there is 8 new people here." She says bluntly. I groan. "Did you hear the names?" I have to ask. She shakes her head and her hair flys. I sigh and look out the window. Then a idea pops into my head. I gasp and quickly tell Hope.

She smiles softly, and I grab my sword from underneath my bed. I slide it into my back sheath, and the Ender particles pop up.

I teleport to see 4 bodies passed out on tables, and four not. I tilt my head slightly at the sight. Those four must have 'disabilities' as herobrine calls it. 2 hybrids, must be born, and 2 that look perfectly normal. One with sunglasses and one with...

Oh my god, it's Seto! I run to hug Seto. He's shocked by the hug, I can tell. "Seto!" I cry softly, continuing to hug him. "Who are you..." He says. "Let's just say you did me a favor." I say, walking beside Hope. He looks down, trying to remember. His brown eyes pop, and shine as he remembers. I put a finger to my face as herobrine walks in.

"There you girls are, take the 4 men that are asleep to their cell. Take the others to the execution chamber. They already have 'disabilities'."

I see setos eyes flash purple in fear. I give herobrine a quick nod, and then grab the 9. The 4 out of the group that is awake screams in fear as I teleport to the exit.

I turn and see two men I once knew, but now under the control of herobrine, charging at me. I quickly unsheathed the Ender sword, and took them out. I tell them to grab my hand, and they are weary.

"Notch Dammit! I'm not Gonna murder you! I'm trying to save your fucking asses! So grab my hand!" I yell, angrily. They grab my hand after that. I teleport to a forest, and collapse to the ground, in exhaustion, and the world flips before darkness consumed me.

You're welcome.

Seto

I run over to Scarlet, and I kneel beside her. "She's just tired. She'll be okay." Violet says. I get up to hug her, saying, "I'm sorry" into her shoulder.

I knew I saved their life, but I also knew I got the, stuck at that awful place. "It's fine. We changed our names by the way..." She said, and I let go and nodded to let her continue.

"She changed hers to Ender, since she's a EnderCat hybrid, and mine to hope. Because I'm a blaze, and I can make light, and light is usually related to hope. And I'm also very Hopeful. So yeah." Hope says.

"Nice choices. I just can't stop blaming myself for this happening. Sure, I saved your life, but you wouldn't have had to be in there." I say, leaning up against a tree. She comes over to me. "It's not your fault. You did your best." She says.

My friends stare at me and... I suppose Ender and Hope? I roll my eyes. "Saved their life when I was young." I say, rubbing my hand on hopes head. She smacks it away. "No." She says waving her hand. I chuckle and Quentin, Ian, and Jerome looked at me understandingly. "Since when are you a life saver?" Jerome says, and I reply, "since I was five." I say, shrugging a bit. "Why did you never tell us?" Ian says. I say, "Never got around too." Hoping to end the conversation. I awkwardly change the subject.

"Jerome?" I say. "Yeah?" He says flipping down from a tree, landing softly on his paws. "Is there anyplace we can take them?" I gesture to our friends. He nods, and quickly sets up a camp. "Always keep one on me. Just in case." He says, preparing for our friends.

I drag Mitch into one, Sky into one, Ty into one, and Jason into one. I see Jerome sitting by the fire, eating a raw fish. I gag inside my mouth at the sight, but I just ignore it. I sit with everyone else, and someone cooked 1 fish for all of us. "Jerome." I hear rustling behind me. I slightly tense up. "Jeez, Seto, it's just me." I now recognize the voice. Ender. "Jerome. Toss me one." She says.

"You sure? I'm the only-" he starts. "I'm part cat. They eat fish. Most of the time has to be raw. So please give me one." She says. He tosses her one, and she eats it, right beside a tree in a bush. I guess she figured I'm squeamish.

She comes out soon, cat ears up, and tail out. She comes and sits by me. I smile sweetly at her, and she blushes. "Okay love birds, explanation time. Why didn't the test work on you Seto? Or Ian? He said we had 'disabilities'-" Jerome starts.

"He calls people who are born hybrids or has something that a normal Steve or Stevie doesn't have that because they can't be injected." Ender explains. I nod to say I under stand. "Okay... But still doesn't explain." He says, telling us to tell him.

I suppose she knows, because Ender whispers in my ear, "tell them. They won't murder you for being who you are. You are awesome, sweet, brave and smart, no matter what you may have." I take in a deep breath and say what I haven't wanted to say for a long time.

"What?" Jerome says. "I-I'm the last sorcerer." I say, and form a ball of my purple magic in my hand. Their jaws drop. "H- what?" Jerome says rhetorically. I look down and let a tear slip down my face. "I'm a freak." I mumble.

"No you aren't Seto. You are awesome, sweet, brave, smart, and helluva lot good looking." Ender says, then blushes deep red. I felt my face get hot, as the complements set in. She likes me and I like her. What do I do now? "Aw..." Jerome says, making a heart with his hands. "Now... What about you Ian?" Jerome turns to him.

"Tie me to a tree." He says.

"But-"

"just do it." He says.

Ender makes a unbreakable Ender rope, and ties him to a tree. "I... I have split personalities. My sunglasses are the only thing that can make me sane. Take them off to see him.. I call him derp ssundee." He says. Ender slowly approaches to take them off.

She takes them off, and for once we see his eyes. They are blue. They slowly turned crossed, and he began to talk crazy. "Uhh... Ender? Put on the glasses now!" I say, worried. She tries, but they slip and break.

She makes a new model, and it solidifies into sunglasses. She puts them on, and he slowly slides down to the ground. "See.. I'm a freak." He says. "Ian. Your not, it's not your fault." Jerome says, sitting by him while Ender untied him from the tree.

Ian cheers up some, and goes back to his usual self. Quiet, but funny. We sit by the fire, and Ender lays down at around, from the moons angle, 10. Soon there after, I laid down also, not so far from Ender.

Soon after I lay down, i feel a arm come over me. I freak out a bit at first, then I realize it's Ender. I release the tension immediately. My eyes dart around the area, and seeing nothings there besides Jerome, Quentin, and Ian, I finally relax, and go to sleep.

[edited on: August 30th]