Chapter 4

(Most of the book is in Enders POV, so if it isn't specified, it's Ender)

I woke up first, and walked around the perimeter to check everything, and I was the only one awake, and everything was fine. I then saw Seto, sitting by the fire pit. "Seto?" I ask, sitting beside him. He looks momentarily startled, but then just calms. "Are you always like this?" I ask him sarcastically, and he nods.

"Have to be. Y'know, being the last sorcerer and all." He says. I kiss him on the cheek and say, "I love you." I blush slightly, and he does too.

"How are you doing?" I say, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. Nothing much to talk about. "Good, besides the fact that my friends might have to go through criticism." He says, and I say, "I'm doing pretty good also, despite being locked up in there for... 17 years?" I say, since I had been there since I was four. He frowns lightly. "I'm sorry." He says.

"I wouldn't be here, if you weren't there." I say, patting his shoulder. "I'm eternally grateful." I say. "So, how's life been?" I say, and Seto shrugged. "Been running around, and when I was 17 I ran into these people. I stayed with them." He says.

"I've been in there, had a couple of friends, but they were killed in hybrid experiments or brainwashed." I say, looking down.

"So... Should we start group practice?" I say, looking at the sky, now trying to change the subject. "It looks about 10 am. I'll cook some fish for breakfast." I continue, grabbing some preserved fish. He nods, and I begin to cook.

Soon enough, all the food is cooked (beside from Jerome's), and we wake everyone up. "FOOD!" I yell, and everyone rushes to the fire pit. Everyone grabs their breakfast, and eats it.

Well, not all of us.

"But it's a fish!" Quentin says, whining. "And why do you care?" Mitch says. "It's.." Quentin says,then is cut off by Ian. "YOU'RE A NOTCH DANG FIESHHHHH! I KNEW IT!" Quentin rolled his eyes, and threw the cooked fish at Ian. It landed in Ian's lap, then it fell to the dusty floor, and I said,

"Now that's just a waste of food."

Seto rolls eyes, and pulls out river berries.

"Not poisonous. I had one already." He says, handing Quentin the bag. He nods appreciatively, and begins to eat.

"Guys, we have to practice on our abilities together, just to be safe. Herobrine could be looking for us..." I say worriedly, soon after we finish. They nod in agreement.

"Okay, so me and Seto can take Jason, Ty, and Mitch. The rest can either join in, or stay behind and protect the camp." I say, and the three people called come over.

"I'll come, so I can help Mitch and Jason with their aim." Hope said, and walked over to us. "So Mitch, Jason, Ty, Hope, Seto and I are going, and Jerome, Ian, Quentin and Sky are staying." I continue, and they all nod. So then we walk out to a small field, and get ready to practice.

(Hours To Write, Seconds to Comment and Like!)

[Edited on: August 30th]