Brustoff

Denis                             Smut
It was the day that me and and my boyfriend of one year take a trip to Vegas. He wanted to go to get my mind off my mom. She kicked me out of the house when she found out I was gay.

I'm seventeen and Ben is twenty so you can see why my mom is mad at me. But who cares Ben was the love of my life and nothing can change it. We were driving I must have fallen asleep because it started to get darker.

"Good morning sleepy head" Ben kissed me I kissed him back he pulled away. I looked into his eyes looking into his beautiful blue eyes.  I couldn't help it he was just too hot for me to handle.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him I wanted to give him to world. But sometimes I feel like I can't most of the time  because we do fight and we sometimes breakup but that's okay.

We have been driving for almost two days now we were almost there I can't wait to see what Ben has planned.

Ben
Denis and I have been dating for a couple of months now and I wanted to surprise him. I was going to get him to finally sleep with me. Sex is not really important I just wanted his first time to be perfect.

The other times I've had sex it was really bad or it didn't turn out to well. But this time it was going to be prefect because it's going to be with Denis. I was driving while I watched Denis Take in the view  he was so cute.

I'm glad that he was all mine and only mine den had fallen asleep again. So I was trying to be quiet so that Denis wouldn't make up when I came up with a idea reaching down to his pants.

Slowly starting to undo his pants pulling them as far as they go without waking up Denis. I put my hand into his boxers and slowly started to stroke him. Making him moan a deep moan I kept stroking him when he finally woke up.

And looked at me shaking his head before I squeezed another moan out of him.  He grabbed onto my hand his nails digging into my hand making me moan along with him.

I started to go faster making him moan even louder we have given each other blow jobs and everything but this is the fathers we have ever gone I am while. And tonight maybe is the night you finally get to fuck the love of your life  the little voice in my head said.

I smiled a little without knowing that Denis came all over my hand I was still moving my hand up and down his length. I smiled as I brought my hand to my face and licked Denis cum of  my hand.

" I want you " he said suddenly I looked  at him " are you sure? I don't want to rush things and you be uncomfortable with something." He looked at me with a serious face.

"I'm sure"

When we got to the hotel we were in our room when I put my swimming trunks on. "Lets go for a midnight swim." He bit his lip and did the same thing we waited for the elevator to come up.

When the doors open to the elevator I pushed him again the wall and started to kiss him. He kissed me back opening his mouth to allow my tongue to enter inside his mouth. Making him moan when I sucked into his tongue.

The doors open me pulling away from Denis before walking out the door of the elevator to the pool area. No one was at the pool jumping in to feel the cold water wrap around me. I took of my trunks throwing them on the side of the pool.

Looking up at Denis he bit his lip nervously he wanted this as much as I did. "Come on baby " I tell him he looks around before he takes off his own trunks before jumping in the pool with me, we were both naked i splashed Denis and he splashed back making me smile and giggle. When we finally pulled in for a kiss he kissed me back

The kiss started to get harder i started to push him against the wall of the pool pressing him harder to the wall. Grabbing his legs and wrapping  his legs around me. Grabbing on to his erection making him moan and pull away from the kiss to wrap his legs around my hips.

Pulling me closer to me feeling his erection rubbing against mine making me moan. The feeling of him rubbing against me is the best feeling.

I slowly took hold of my erection and started to rub it against his entrance. Making Denis moan into my mouth. This was going to be Denis first time having sex and I don't want to fuck it up.

"Just fuck me already Ben" he moaned into my mouth making me grow harder then before when we first started this. I slowly pushed my way into him making him moan really loud his face made a weird face.

As I slowly started to push into him making him start to moan. I started to move inside of him making me moan a little to loud "we have to be quite" I whisper in his ear making him nodded his head.

Before started to move again i kissed Denis to maybe keep him quite but it was hard for me. He just felt to good. I started to move faster making him moan too into my mouth.

I reached down and started to stroke him in time with my thrust. Feeling myself getting closer and closer to climax. All of a sudden he came and then a couple minutes later I came too.