Brusnop

Danny

I needed Ben but i didn't know where he was or what he was doing. This is what infuriates me,  i want Ben but he sometimes doesn't want to have sex with me. Because he feels used because he is seeing someone else. Named Samantha and they have been together for " years"  and shit  like that and he thinks i don't like him like the way he like's  " Samantha "  i just wish he knew i liked him a whole lot more than that slut Samantha does. And that's a fact and we all know it well only a few people know i like Ben.

And those people are Ronnie,Sam, James , Cameron and Andy and that is it. My other friends think that i'm seeing this girl named Brandi with big boobs and jet black hair but secretly i'm fucking Ben on the side well when Ben let's me fuck him. But that's a whole different story i was currently at work and i got the call that i've been waiting for i applied for a new job i was working at the damn u- haul cleaning the door and shit and scrubbing toilets. And i got a call  from a record company telling me that "We Are Harlot" had it's first hit song. I took off my gloves and walked to the front office talked to my boss and told him i quite.

He had such a shocked looked on his face that he didn't say anything walking out the door flipping them off as i went and cussed out everyone as i walked out the door. I was so excited that i got in the car and drove to Ben's house knocking on the door Ben smiled at me when he surprising he kissed me and i kissed him back making his snake his hands behind my head pulling me closer." Fuck me " he whispered into my ear making me shiver and smile down at him. "Are you sure where is Samantha " Ben looked at me and smiled a bigger smile.

"She is out of town so fuck me already " i looked at him " okay " i had a huge smile on my face and started to rip off Ben's shirt pushing Ben back down on the couch and start to kiss down his neck to his nipples. Making him moan and arch his back backwards biting them softly making Ben moan louder making me grow harder then before. I wanted to fuck him already from the sounds he was making that enough to drive anyone crazy where Ben's moans .

He turned us around so that he was on top of me and started to suck on my neck making me moan.I didn't fight for dominance not yet i wanted to feel Ben on my body he took off my shirt and started t kiss down my body to the bottom of my pants, Starting to unbutton my pants taking off my boxer off so that i was naked and exposed to him. I pushed him down on the couch starting to take off his clothes soon we were both naked i kissed him and pulled away.

"Are you ready?"  he nodded his head we have had sex before we just haven't had it in a long time. And it is amazing that Ben is still tight and shit because of how big i am, Ben has told me a million times how much he loves sucking my big juice cock. And i love when he says that guiding my tip to his entrance when i finally entered him i could feel nothing but warmth and tightness.

It was the best feeling in the world making sure that Ben was okay, with the whole thing i looked down to see he was making a face. We haven't had sex in three months, so i understand why he had that look on his face i wanted to make sure that he was fine and that i could move. Kissing his neck and started to slowly move inside of him so that he could get use to me. Next time i'll bottom i told myself mentally. I didn't want Ben to feel pain so i started to kiss his neck. I wanted to make Ben as comfortable as possible, not wanting to hurt the love of my life or something like that. Because without Ben i am nothing, " please move Ben said all of a sudden " looking down and nodded my head slowly moving inside of him and started slowly thrust inside of him. Making him moan and throw his head back. Kissing Ben and started to move faster inside of him. It didn't take long for him to get closer to climax.

"Danny i'm fucking close" i looked down at him and started to stroke him in time with my thrust. Making him moan and thrust his hips down grinding against mine dick. Making my eyes roll back into my head.

Moaning, I wanted this to last forever but I know that Ben was close. Because his moans get closer together I started to stroke him fast making him moan and scream as he came all over my stomach me following after him.