Camden

Denis

"Earth to Denis Earth to Denis hellooooo " Cameron snapped his fingers in front of my face me and Cameron have been secretly dating and we have been in our honeymoon phase for the past month. And we have been fucking lot like deep can't walk right next day fucking. ( Stole this line from Orange Is The New Black episode currently watching it right now lol) And everything seems to be going the same. As always Ben is feeding Ceria gummy worms gag me. She is cheating on him we all tried to tell him but he won't believe us.

Maybe that's why Cameron and I have decided to keep our relationship a secret because nobody would believe us and make fun of us at the same time. We just keep our relationship underwraps. Because Cameron and I haven't decided who is tops because every time we have sex we switch positions. And we have gotten into a little heated arguments over it so we don't know who is top at the moment. Cam seems more domantinet than me.

But I love taking control of stuff when it comes to sex. That's when Cameron pulled me aside " you're the top im the bottom."Then he got down on his knees and started to suck me off, Making me throw my head back and grown. When one of the mates caught us. " The fuck !" James screamed. " Cameron pulled away getting back up on his feet me pulling my hard erection back in my pants. And started to groan into my mouth we were going to have to talk about feelings.

I knew we were going to talk about feelings Cameron kissed my forehead and smiled at the rest of us

Camron

"Group meeting"I called after I kissed Denis head as we all went to the living room/ Dining room Ciera was still on the tour bus and it made me uncomfortable. And Ben knew that it was so he told her to take the kids and take them to the mall at the city we were stopped at.She just nodded her head and kissed Ben goodbye making sure that i was watching. Like I cared I loved Cameron and I loved Ben as a friend and always consider him as a best friend. But something is going on between Ciara and Ben she is being to controlling.

More than usual and it was getting really weird, Before I could say anything, They sat us down and we talked about what was going on." Well there isn't much going on ''I grabbed onto Denis's hand and intertwined our fingers together. And held onto his hand smiling at me. "Well how long have you two been together?" Asked James We looked at each other " a couple of months and we are both happy." Denis stated, Because he is weird like that but i still love him.

When everyone got to pick at and ask questions everyone left us alone for some private time alone with each other. In other words so that i could fuck Denis in peace and nodbody would hear us. And that's how Denis took it as. And i wanted to fuck him so bad that i was ready for it.

Without even asking he got down on his knees and unbutton my pants, And started to suck me. Making me grip onto his hair and start to moan making him moan sending vibrations through my body up and down my dick. Making me shiver, I wanted Denis to feel the same way so I pulled him off my dick and push him down onto Ben's and Ciara bunk. Me getting on top of him and got on top of him. Making him bite his lip and smile a big smile. He loves when i take over and top him. We both should have known that I was a top. That would have saved us lots of fights.

Not really fights but you know what I mean, Disagreement between us and shit like that and I wanted to make sure that he knew who was the man in the relationship. And that he needed to call me daddy from now on. Maybe taking it a little to far but who gives a fuck all i wanted right now was Denis and that was it. To be inside of Denis was like heaven. I wanted to feel it again and again. Nothing was the same after Denis and i had sex, It was the best sex i've ever fucking had. And it was awesome to find the love of your life at the same time.

He took off his shirt leaving him in his tight skinny jeans on. Helping me take off my shirt. And me taking off his pants and underwear. Soon we were both naked "wait stop" Denis said "Fuck me on our clothes on the floor and fuck me like i'm your whore." He said with a big smile on his face. Smiling and helping him down on the floor. Smiling again before pushing him roughly on the floor. He purred at that smiling and slamming into him making him scream my name.

Which sounded so fucking hot, When he screams my name. I was so hard that it hurt at this point. And being inside of Denis really helped and made things so much better for me at this very moment. I started to slam inside of him making him arch his back and grip onto my hair sweat starting to form on my forehead. This was the greatest sex we have ever had, And it was something i would never forget. "I'm close I'm close Denis screamed at the top of his lungs

I smiled and rubbed Denis length in time with my thrust focusing on his moans more than anything else at that moment. I wanted to make sure Denis had that release he was cravin.

He screamed a rather loud scream and came all over my chest, and between our bodies. Making him get on his elbow and kiss me while i still move inside him. I released a minute after him making him smile and kiss me again licking up off all of his cum off and getting dressed again waiting for the mates to come back.