Brusnop

Danny
It was the day of Sam and Cameron's wedding and I wanted to purpose when we are in the parking lot away from people and walk to the place that we and all the mates meet to hang out. Nobody knows about me trying to figure out how to get away from Sam and Cameron. So that I could ask Ben to marry me.

I'm hoping he say yes because that would be a miracle, this was going to be my first and only marriage. And I was going to make it count. I didn't want to mess up what I And Ben had because I didn't want anyone else to have him it's amazing I found someone like Ben. It was almost time for Cam and Sam. To go on their honeymoon.

I walked to Ben who was talking to his friend Denis. Who was already married to this girl named Dasha, they were perfect for each other. I had to come to Denis for some marriage  advice. He was glad to talk about that. He was a happily married man and I was happy for him. I really was. I can't wait to be married.

I wanted forever with someone with someone, "Ben I need to talk to you" I whispered into his ear. He smiled at me and walked with me to the back of the house where there was this little building with fairy lights at the top. I grabbed both of Ben"s hands "look Ben I know we have had a really hard relationship and rocky this past few months. And I know I have been acting like an asshole the whole time but there is something  I want to ask you a very important question.

"Benjamin Paul Bruce you are the love of my life and I can't wait to spend forever with you with you. Will you do the Extraordinary honor of marrying me?"

He looked like he was about to pass out "yes Danny I will " he was crying big tears I could see it from where I was on one knee. He was still sobbing laughing a little I was so happy he said yes I got up and kissed him.

"You make me the happiest " he whispered in my ear  "well good because that's why I'm with you." We started to kiss. We kissed for what seemed like forever  we snuck back into the wedding in just enough time to see Cameron and Sam go off on their honeymoon. 

*Months Later *

Ben
I wiped my sweaty hands on my bathrobe before getting on my beautiful wedding dress. Putting it on me. And putting my high heels, looking at the beautiful presents that were against the walls on the other wall.

I started to get nervous as it was time to walk down the aisle.i looked In the mirror, I knew I wanted to marry Danny he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. He was the one that helped me when my ex Jarred left me. He was a complete asshole. Me and Danny always made love we made love last night.

It was perfect last night "Mr Denis it's time to walk down the aisle." The priest said, I smiled and let him lead me the way. I saw my bridesmaids And my Maid Of Honor. When I felt super tired and felt the need to throw up. "I'll be back " I scream as I walk out the door.

I ran to the door,  to puke and felt a little bit better I was ready to get married. I walked to the  double doors.

When someone said said "ummm Danny has left the building. With Denis's wife and hurt Denis I'm the process." I started to cry, I knew it was too good to be true. I wanted to be with Danny forever but he used me. "OH MY GOD DENIS" I screamed. I ran through the door and pushed People out of my way.

"Denis are you okay how are you are you okay Denis answer me." He opened up his eyes and smiled at me at me. I'm so sorry you were right about Danny I should have listened to you. I knew he was using me for my money.