CHAPTER 60

KURT'S POV

This is a good day. Another day to prove myself to Dria, that I'm not the same guy who has been hurting her for the past couple of years.
Liligawan ko siya uli, and this time desidido ako na mahalin niya ako uli, na bumalik yung tiwala niya sakin.

I woke up earlier than usual, called my secretary and cancelled all my meetings until next week. I took 7 days of off from work to focus on my family, to focus on my Dria. Whatever it is that I need to do relating with work has to wait, yung pamilya ko di na kayang maghintay.

Umalis ako agad and went to our city market. I found what I'm looking for, tulips. This has been her favorite flower eversince she got pregnant. I chose the most beautiful pieces and before i knew ir, 100 tulips are being loaded into my car, is it too much, nah, she deserves it.

With the help of our kasambahays, I prepared the house and covered it with tulips, so kahit saan siya tumingin tulips ang makikita niya.

I also instructed our help to prepare Dria's favorite breakfast these days. Tuyo with garlic rice tapos talong with alamang. Kapag yun ang ulam nako hindi mApipigilan si Dria mag round 2 sa kanin.

She finally woke up, nasa taas pa lang siya ng stairs tinititigan ko na siy. How did I get so lucky? And why did I always put this to waste and have courage only now?

What a coward have I become? But I will not be a coward anymore, i will fight for my love for her, our love for each other.