High school: junior year

Katniss P.O.V

High school

I walk down the hall and this guy named Gale comes up to me and out of the blue kisses me. I don't understand. He holds my wrists above my head. He bites my lips and they start to bleed.Jerk How can anybody stand here and watch this. I stand there not kissing back but trying to push him off. Nothings working.

"HEY!  GET OFF HER!"

Gale stops and turns around..

"Ohhhhh tough one. Bread boys going to cook for me. What are you going to do? Butter me?

"No burn you."

Peeta punches Gale and they fight until principal Snow comes. They stop and stand up. Gale has a black eye and bruises all over his face and Peeta has cuts under his  eyes and chins. As soon as Snow walks past us I grab Peeta's hand and I pull us outside.

"Peeta are you okay?"

"Ya Kat, I'm fine but are you okay did he touch you? If he did I swear to god I will beeat the crap put of him!"

"I'll explain everything later."

I grab Peeta's hand and pull him into my car.

As soon as we get to my house I grab Peeta's hand and pull him inside my house. I push him onto the couch and run to grab the first aid kit. I rush back to Peeta and it looks like he just needs some ointment and one stitch on him arm.

As I was sewing his arm. Peeta places his hand over mine. When I look up...I forget my train of thought....I see the blueness of his eyes. The way they sparkle...I get the tingling feeling inside of me. I blush but then continue to sew his arm.

"Katniss, did he touch you?"

"Well, technically but I mean not in that way he was just kissing me."

"Well if it wasn't like that. Then why is your lip bleeding."

I walk to the mirror and see the line of red blood.

"WHAT THE HELL KATNISS!" LYING TO ME?!" Peeta starts to get angry.

"Peeta chill he's an aggressive kisser."

"WOOOW your going to act like this never happened huh?!"

"PEETA CHILL YOUR TITS GOD DAMN!"

"NO I WON'T NOT UNTIL HE PAYS FOR WHAT HE'S DONE TO YOU!"

"GOD DANG IT PEETA STOP RIGHT NOW. YOUR NOT MY BOYFRIEND SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT!"

....He was silent....He grabbed his things and walked across the street to his house. Did I say something that wasn't true? He's not my boyfriend. I'm not his girlfriend so why does he care. He's just a friend. Well.....best friend.