Epilogue

This very last chapter goes to Everlark_forever_xx, abby1awesome, and Ilovegummystuff so I hope you guys like it!

ENJOY!

Katniss P.O.V

4 years later

Everything feels light. When I walk over hills full of green grass, flowers begin to bloom and shoot out their wonderful colors. I walk through the forrest to calm myself at times. But a place I visit most often is my home. I sit on the couch and listen to my mother and Prim talk. My mother went through another stage of depression but she's back to normal after I hijacked her dream and showed her possible future if she didn't take care of Prim. Now together they are happy.

I roam through the halls of college. The place I swear was my freedom. I stand on the beach where Peeta made me fall in love completely, well after wasn't so well but ya.

I visit Annie and Finnick and their newborn son Finn. He has Finnick all over him. His hair, his skin, and I'm pretty sure that when he grows up he'll be a lady's man just like his father. He has Annie's beautiful bright blue eyes. Him being a baby he can see me at times. Sometimes when he cries at night and Finnick and Annie are asleep, I coo him to sleep trying to help them.

I visit Cato and a very pregnant Clove. Clove is 7-months pregnant with a girl, even though they don't know that. THey decided on the names, if its a boy its Aiden and if its a girl its going to be Carly. Cato wanted the name Cato Jr. or Assia but Cato only wanted to name their kid that because it has the word ass in there. Of course, Clove didn't want to ruin their childs life so she forced Cato to stop. Even though she doesn't know that Cato is still going to give their child that nickname even though it can't be their first.