Scars: 3

Katniss P.O.V

Annie looks at the girls with rage.

"Woah Annie what happened?" Johanna says with a giggle.

"Don't. Play. That. SHIT. Johanna."

I am pretty sure that Annie has devil eyes. I can see how red her face is.

"Annie whats wrong?" Clove asks with worry.

"How can all of you be happy with yourselves. Katniss told me the crap you did to her and I can't BELIEVE the crap you did to her. I  mean FOR GODS FUCKING SAKE HOW CAN YOU STAND THERE AND BE HAPPY WHILE YOU SEE KATNISS SUFER SHE IS PRACTILY YOUR FREAKING SLAVE. HOW CAN YOU EVEN PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU DID HARM TO HER!"

"First Annie were sitting and what do you mean we did harm to Catpiss?" Glimmer says with confusion.

Annie roughly grabs my wrist and shows my scar to the rest of the group. They all gasps except Johanna.

"Katni-"

"Look, I don't want apologies, I did this to myself,I'm sorry you saw that. I'm going to leave now."

I run out to door and run into a blonde headed man. I hit my head on his jaw and I trip on his leg and he trips on my shoelace, leading us both to the floor.

"I'm sorry." I stand back up without looking at them. That person grabs my wrist.

"Katniss right? I love you."

I turn around and see Peeta.