14.

The two of them are mostly silent as the Hokage explains the mission in further detail, leaving out the bit about you being from another world and why Orochimaru might be interested in you. It's not long before you have to say goodbye to Kakashi and you're walking around the village behind the two of them. "So... which one of you is Izumo and which one is Kotetsu?" You ask them, they look over their shoulders at you with similar expressions. The one with spiked hair spoke up first.

"I'm Kotetsu, he's Izumo." He gestures to the other one, who waves at you a little bit awkwardly.

"Oh, nice to meet you two."

"It's nice to meet you too Sakura." Izumo responds, they drop back a bit so they aren't too far ahead of you.

"So what are we going to do for the next, what? Four hours?"

"Try three or four days," Kotetsu responds. He looks like he wants to say something but decides to bite his cheek instead, looking away with a small shake of his head.

"What would you like to do?" Izumo asks, it's obvious you've interrupted some plans. You don't say anything about that though, instead thinking about his question.

"Let's enter the chunnin exams!"

"We're already chunnin Sakura...." Kotetsu points out, "plus the exams already started...."

"Fair enough, we could crash the chunnin exams anyways though." You said with a shrug, not meaning anything you were actually saying.

"We could do that," Kotetsu agreed. You both turn to look at Izumo, Kotetsu went as far as to use puppy eyes on him. He didn't even have a chance to argue with you two before he broke.

"Fine, but don't interfere with the contestants and no pranks." He pointed at you for the last one, as though that was something you'd do. You turn to Kotetsu and hold your hand up, he high-fives it with a victorious grin.

"Yay, let's go." They take the lead and you follow them, how they were planning on crashing the chunnin exams was beyond you.

"How are you planning on crashing the chunnin exams by the way?" Izumo looked directly at you, Kotetsu snapped his fingers and pointed at his best friend as a sign of agreement.

"That's a really smart question, I didn't even think about that!" Kotetsu dropped back a step and threw an arm around your shoulders. "Good thing you have a plan."

"Uhh.... right, a plan. I have one of those, a really good one. Believe me, no one does plans better than the great Sakura!"

"Well, what is it?" Izumo pushed to know, you rushed to think of one and you found yourself just saying words.

"We walk right in, it's the last thing they'll expect so they'll never see it coming!"

"That's...." They both start to say at the same time, you were fully prepared for the criticism.

"Dumb-" Izumo started to say before Kotetsu drowned him out.

"Genius! This kid really knows how to make a plan," the excited man rambled for a moment as he completely supported your plan.

"There are so holes in that plan, so many ways that can go wrong." Izumo argued, you spoke up in your own defense.

"Of course there are holes, it lets the air in so we don't suffocate." You say, though Izumo's expression doesn't change you do feel yourself being pulled closer to your other babysitter. The noise he makes is similar to the noise you make when you spot a cute animal outside or something.

"Can we keep her? She's so smart!"

"How?"

"Yeah, how?" You repeat Izumo's question, only more confused.