19.

"Would you like to go first?" Kabuto asked, the way he said it irritated you so much. You don't respond though, instead just pulling out four kunai and tossing them onto the ground in front of you.

"Your turn," he stares at the pile for a moment before drawing his own weapons. You can feel everyone's confusion, including Sakura's. 'Those are for you, Sakura, if I'm ever in a pinch.' She nodded in understanding, you might actually have a chance. 'Hey, where did Kabuto go?' Or not.

"He's still there, you might be caught in a genjutsu?" She suggests, you couldn't see him at all.

'Let me know if he moves.'

"You're not going to release it?" You shake your head, you'd need your other hand for that but it's holding onto your sand. "You should make some clones."

'I don't know how to make clones, I was waiting for you to teach me the shadow clone things Naruto makes.' She shook her head, staring off in a random direction. 'Teach me now.'

"Right now? In the middle of a battle?" You nod, staring in the direction you assume he's in. "Take a step back," you do as Sakura says and feel a bit of air hit your face. "You need to release yourself from this genjutsu if I'm going to teach you clones." You make the hand sign, frowning as half of the sand in your hand falls to the ground.

"Oh no, my sand." You release the genjutsu as Kabuto jumps away from you.

"This is the hand sign you have to make," the pink haired ghost showed you and you made it as best as you could without dropping too much more sand. You close your eyes as you concentrate, listening to everything Sakura had to say. You attempted to make a clone, stepping away from Kabuto's fist at the same time. You take a moment to peek at the pale clone before it disappeared. "Try again and step to your left."

It goes on like this for a little bit, Kabuto attacking you half-heartedly and you dodging as you practice making clones. "That one isn't bad!" Sakura called out, startling you. You open your eyes to a poof of smoke, it cleared to show a guilty Kabuto.

"You're getting better with these clones but you're not taking this fight seriously...." You stare at him with shock, you look like you had just been insulted.

'Did he just destroy my not bad clone before I could see it?' Sakura hums and, though Kabuto can't understand your thoughts, he backs up a little as you recover from your shock and glare at him.

"Okay, I didn't mean to insult you. Let's just think this through!" He took a couple steps back as you start walking towards him.

"You wanted me to take this fight seriously so let's do this, fight me with everything you've got or get off the field."

"So cool!" Naruto yells, you almost smile as you glance at the cheering blonde.

"This.... this isn't a field...." Someone from the other side of the arena thing points out.

"If you want to get serious then let's do this...." Kabuto says, pushing his glasses up onto his nose further. They did that anime glasses thing where a band of light shines over them to mostly hide their scary eyes.

"Boo, Sakura's cooler!" Naruto calls from the side again, you give him a thumbs up.

'I should hire him full time to be my cheerleader,' you think and Sakura agrees.

"Whatever! Let's begin." Kabuto huffs a little before jumping away, your anger from earlier was gone now and you had no plans.

'How are we going to win this?'

"You still have that sand?" You pull the sand up to your chest, it was significantly less than before but it was still there. "We're going to use it, you're going to throw the sand in his face when I tell you to. In the meantime, you do whatever you can to avoid getting hurt." You nod, you hadn't spent a lot of time working on taijutsu with Kakashi or anyone and now you were regretting that. Kabuto rushes at you, barely giving you enough time to dodge one attack before another one came your way.