Chapter 38

Chapter 38- New Discovers

It has been a week since we found the book and all we have been doing is reading it searching for clues. We haven’t found anything that would be of any use in searching for the two people. I have almost convinced myself that they don’t exist. We finally got to the point the we got the list of each packs consensus with the names of each person and where they live and we are going to compare it to the records back in London.

No one knows how the records work, it is really magical literally. The records update automatically. It lists every supernatural in the world, their names, where they were born, and what pack they should be found in.  This would be our best shot at finding these two people. If we can find out who they are we can get to them.

We are packing our things tonight so we can leave tomorrow morning. Thanks to my handy dandy powers we don’t have to sit on a plane for a ridiculous amount of time. No one wants to be trapped in a flying death cage in the air with no emergency exit strategies, at least not any you would end up alive. We haven’t been able to reach Jay’s parents which was really weird, but I guess they are just busy training and helping everyone prepare. Diana left last week to go back to London, but we haven’t heard from her since she left.

We go downstairs to eat dinner with Max, Brent, and Izzy. Izzy prepared her famous enchiladas which are heavenly. I took the first bite and moaned in delight, I take great joy in eating amazing food, what can I say. We all sat around the table conversing while we devoured our own pieces of heaven. The guys mostly talked about training and what they should do to prepare, always so serious. Izzy and I on the other hand had girl talk to catch up on. Not that we don’t like training, we just don’t want to talk about it twenty four seven. I know there is nothing that is going to keep us from fighting with the guys, well they really can’t stop me, but Izzy refuses to let them convince her to sit on the side lines. I know Max is dying on the inside because of it and I can’t help but take a little joy in that.

“Sophia I have to tell you something and you have to promise not to tell anyone about what I am about to tell you. Got that?” She said seriously while she was dragging us into the kitchen.

“I give you my word Izzy whatever it is can’t be that bad. Well unless it’s something really juicy and gossip worthy then you might have to tape my mouth shut.” I say trying to lighten the mood.

Izzy looks like she is about to cry. My face scrunches in confusion, it can’t be that bad can it. Now I am really curious about what she has to tell me. I pull her into my side and rub her back to comfort her. She puts her head on my shoulder and sniffles. I don’t push her to tell me until she is ready because I know she will tell me when she is ready.

She takes a deep breath and whispers “Impregnant”

“What was that Izzy I can’t hear you and you talked really fast too, so would you mind speaking up and slowing it down so I can understand.” I say soothingly to her.

She lets out a huge sigh “I am pregnant Sophia. I don’t know what to do. I want to fight, but I don’t want to put my pup in danger I can’t do that, but I can’t just sit on the sidelines either Sophia. What am I supposed to do?”

I look at her in shock because I really wasn’t expecting that. I know her and my brother had been actively trying to get her pregnant for some time now. This has got to be the worst timing in the world though. I hug her because I know she is thinking the same thing I am. Then I think of the prefect solution that will help her and everyone else.

“I know what you can do that will help Izzy that doesn’t involve you fighting. You can set up a medical tent when the fight starts, well you and any other woman that wants to help out. You guys can help treat the badly wounded and get them out of the danger zone. You will help save many lives I can feel it and you won’t be sitting on the sidelines you would be helping everyone.” I say to her smiling.