2.

"ugh"

Taehyung sat up and patted down the space beside him and it felt soft, he opened his eyes to a bedroom and he recognized it was someone else's room.

last thing I remembered is me - touching Jungkook's hand- OH SHIT

"Jungkook?"

he opened his eyes widely and saw 5 men sitting in front of him, worried.

"Jimin?"

"Yes Tae? You're in Jungkook's room"

"where is he?"

he was hurt that Jungkook ran away, it's not like he hated the others.. he just wants to be next to his soulmate. isn't he supposed to cuddle with him and flood him with sweet words? so what's this? why was he running away?

"aah, Kook said he'll be back"

Jimin held his bestfriend's hand, they had been together for what seems like forever and Taehyung was there for Jimin when he still didn't have these marks.

"hey Jimin?"

"hmm?"

"i'm back"

giving Jimin the signature box smile he felt Jimin squeeze his hand a little tighter.

"i missed you, you fucker"

chuckling at the sweet insult, he ruffled Jimin's hair earning a cough from the two men which seemed like Jimin's soulmates, they had similar marks.

"so i'm guessing those are your two possessive soulmates?"

"yeah, they seem scary but they are actual dorks and softies"

Tae went abroad because he did modelling and as much as it hurt him, he had to leave his bestfriend for a little while which means years, he told Jimin he didn't want to go but being the supportive little mochi Jimin is, he pushed taehyung assuring him he would be okay.

"you look expensive you hoe"

Jimin smacked Taehyung's hand as they laughed.

"so would you like to introduce me to my soon-to-be hoes?" 

"sure, so my two soulmates are- Hoseok and Yoongi, the tall one is Namjoon hyung and the one with the wide shoulders is Jin hyung-"

"hm, so i'm guessing Yoongi is the one with the white and black attire and hoseok is the one with the gucci top?"

"mhm"

"i like that gucci shirt"

he winked at Hobi who seemed impressed he knew how to identify which is which and Jimin coughed earning the two's attention, both are raising their hands, scared of an angry mochi if they won't stop semi-flirting

"oh kook you're back"

Jin's voice echoed and it made Taehyung's heart race even though he hasn't looked at where he guessed Jungkook was.

"we'll wait in the living room kook, you got this"

Namjoon massaged Jungkook's shoulder, calming him down as he knew he had to talk to Taehyung who seemed nervous as well.

5 men turned to leave and make space for the two that stayed silent, not looking at each other as the door closed and the atmosphere changed

"why did you run away?"

"I thought you were gonna reject me"

"what if I do reject you?"

silence.