23.

"are you serious right now? i leave you for a week and I come back like i've left you for a whole year without eating."

"i'm sorry jungkook"

oh boy.

he couls tell that Jungkook was super mad about this issue. he didn't give a fuck whoever threw the hate, he said that the one who said that won't be getting any of his love.

"it's not your fault bubs, just please never do this again"

Taehyung could only nod and look down as Jungkook had this stressed look that made him more guilty.

"i'm sorry jungkook-"

"stop apologizing bubs, it's not your fault"

"it's not yours either kookie"

"yes it is. if I had protected you and told them off sooner then it wouldn't have come this far."

"please don't blame yourself kookie"

Taehyung wanted to smack himself so hard right now because he doesn't want to see jungkook like this. he feels guilty. he looks at kookie and sees him blames himself and his hands brushes past his hair before letting out a sigh.

"tae?"

"yes?"

"i'll be monitoring your breakfast, lunch and dinner. i'll make sure you really eat this time"

"sure"

he had no problems with it. he would need to adjust again, he needs to get used to eating many foods again. and that might take a lot of time but he wants to help jungkook, help himself to not give a fuck about the anti's.

■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■

"here's your food tae, open up"

"jungkook I can eat by myself, you don't have to"

Jungkook was treating him like a baby and it was touching, seriously- how much jungkook cared for him but he can move his own hands and jungkook knows that, he should be able to hold a spoon by himself..

"okay okay"

Jungkook gave taehyung the spoon and let him do the rest of the eating, Jungkook just watched taehyung as he devoured on the fried chicken and some pasta.

"does it taste yummy?"

"it tastes so fucking good"

Taehyung was smiling widely and his eye smile made jungkook want to scream uwu, but instead of doing that, he grabbed taehyung's plate and cleaned it..

"i'm glad that you're eating taehyung"

"well you being here makes me want to try harder"

"bubs.."

"i'm sorry kookie"

Taehyung just smiled and back hugged jungkook who took a water bottle out of the fridge.

"don't worry, i'll never do it again, I promise!"

Taehyung laughed and kissed Jungkook's neck which made jungkook face turn red.