6.

"Taehyung you called?"

"yes Jimin, i wanted to hang out"

"are you sure about that?"

"why wouldn't I?"

"you're a famous model taetae, you would be mobbed by your fans"

"but you're also a famous singer, am I right?"

"i-"

Jimin was cut off when Taehyung smiled and it somehow felt sad because it was obviously forced.

"why didn't you tell me Jimin?"

"i thought you were busy tae"

"do you think that i'm like that?"

"n-no."

"I have time for you jimin and out of all the people i've encountered I expected you to be the one that knows me better"

"i'm sorry m'kay?"

"a sorry wouldn't help jimin"

Taehyung was on the damn verge of crying, he was a drama queen and his side of that was consuming him, they were supposed to hang out not cry in the park on their first week of finally meeting again.

"you're important to me Jimin, don't you know that?"

"i-i do"

"am i perhaps not important to you?"

"no taetae you are important!"

"then fucking act like it"

Jimin can easily be affected by things and fighting his bestfriend for 13 years was harder than he expected it to be, he didn't want to tell Taehyung yet but he wished he did.

"look Jimin, I am happy for you but why didn't you tell me sooner, we could've celebrated. is this why you suddenly lost contact with me a year ago?"

"y-yes. my schedule was packed and I couldn't contact you since I needed to focus on my career"

"that's understandable but the fact that you didn't tell me all this about yourself while I openly tell you shit about my life, isn't fair."

"i know but please Taehyung I didn't mean to hide it from you"

"when did you plan on telling me this?"

"i-i don't know"

"that's the fucking problem Jimin, it seems like all those 13 fucking years weren't enough for you to realize that i'd be willing to do anything for us"

"i- i'm so sorry taetae forgive me"

reaching his hand out to grasp onto Taehyung's clothing, he held onto nothing but air because Taehyung stepped back and shook his head in disbelief.

people started murmuring next to each other and some took their children and went home, drama was in the park as they stare at each other, each held a different emotion.

"you know what let's cancel the hanging out part."

"n-no I still want to go"

"well I don't, just go and focus on your career, cut me off again and pretend like we weren't there for each other through rough times because it seems like the career is much more important than the bond we have"

Jimin knew he fucked up once Taehyung leaves with his hands inside his coat's pocket and his figure slowly disappearing from Jimin's sight.

I should've done something sooner.