16.

"Jungkook if you want to finish early then you have to get up and stop whining like a baby"

if someone tells you that Hoseok is scary, then believe them because right now Jungkook feels like his body is on fire and not in a good way. he has been practicing for the past 12 hours and he's lucky he hasn't passed out yet.

"but it's so intense, my back hurts!"

"then i'm keeping you for 2 more hours"

Jungkook rolled to thw left to see everyone there, the dancers, his stylist, his manager.

"come on Jungkook"

This time Jungkook was carried and he felt his feet touch the cold floor, he was really exhausted and he could feel the pain in his body, he takes it back when he said he was excited.

Hoseok was a monster on a-whole-nother level.

"1. 2. 3. 4. BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM 5... 6.. 7.. and 8"

Everytime he hears Hoseok's voice his body just automatically dances to the counts and music.

"don't you give me that look Jungkook. you're a fast learner and what the others are doing are much more harder since it takes them months but you take about a week to suck it all up"

He was happy to know that he was learning fast but does Hoseok really need to compare him to the others?

"fine. from the top then"

his new song Euphoria started playing in the background as he takes a deep breath before finally looking at his reflection and dancing.

□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■

"I miss my kookie~"

Taehyung whined as he rolled on the bed, 2 groans were heard from the room and there was Jimin and Jin who came when Taehyung called for them, only to be greeted by hours of whining about Jungkook.

"you know you should just visit him"

"chim's right, if you won't hang with us then just visit your boy"

"you're making it sound like I kept you in all day to rant about him-"

"BUT YOU DID!"

the two yelled and plopped down in their seats due to frustration, Jimin feels like jumping off a cliff and Jin feels like ripping his hair off.

"ugh, then let's go out"

"yas! finally!"

Jin rushed out and he was followed by a running Jimin and Taehyung, when they went out, Jin kept saying how fresh the air was and how cute the dogs were when he got the chance to see one.

"there! a park!"

Jin sat on a swing and Taehyung knew it was the park where he and Jimin argued.

"nice! let's go tae!"

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's cold hands and led him to the swing next to Jin.

"want me to get food?"

Jimin being the angel he is asked if they wanted anything and the catch is, it's his treat, Jin happy by the thought of free food gladly accepted the offer and ordered himself some ramyeon.

"how about you tae?"

"i'll get the same, can I also have some banana milk?"

"okay, i'll be back- AND you two better not leave me!"

giggling, Jimin ran to the store to get what they needed, leaving Jin and Taehyung alone, and quiet.

Taehyung realized how him and Jin never really got the opportunity to have some bonding time together and this was kind of awkward.

"Jin hyung?"

"yes?"

"how many years have you known Jungkookie?"

"hmm, about 5 years now, why?"

"i'm just curious, I don't know much about him, we're always on the soft moments and we barely got the time to get to know each other.."

Taehyung was turning all serious and curious just because he misses Jungkook by his side. that's how much crazy he gets when he's lonely.

"well, if you want to know anything about Jungkook you should just ask him"

"i'm scared"

"scared about what?"

"what if he bluffs just to impress me?"

"well that's Jungkook. but i'm sure he'll tell you the truth somehow"

"somehow?"

"Jungkook is afraid of being judged by the ones close to him and he's gonna take a lot of time before he really opens up, the kid may have that muscle pig vibe but he's as soft as a marshmallow"

"tell me more."

"he may show you a tough face but deep inside that boy is hiding, breaking, whatever you name it- i remember when he came to us miserably crying because of how-"

"here's your order"

Jimin gave them both what they asked him to buy and he signaled them to sit on the bench nearby, nodding, the two followed after Jimin who happily skipped and jumped.

after how what?

he wanted to ask jin but somehow it felt like he needed the whole story from Jungkook himself, but his stomach makes that weird sound where it makes you eat all that ramyeon in just a second.

■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■