26.

"shit"

Taehyung felt sick, he was on his bed- well he couldn't remember how but he was really having a major headache.

"i am NEVER doing that again"

he banged his head against the headboard and he hissed before hitting it, this time, calmly leaning backward.

"jungkook?"

he couldn't walk with this headache and he needed water.

but there wasn't any response.

"JUNGKOOK"

still no response.

irritated, taehyung decided to move himself and keep it together, not trying to fall over or trip over something, he still felt drunk after everything.

"Jungkook? I was calling for-"

a slap.

the contact with jungkook's hands and taehyung's cheek made a terrible sound and all taehyung could do was stay frozen until he looked at a teary-eyed Jungkook.

"what the fuck was that for?"

"no tae, the question is, what the fuck is this for?"

he shoved a picture in taehyung's face and in that picture was minho and him- kissing.

"i-i"

"you're my soulmate for fuck's sake! we're supposed to stay loyal to each other!"

Jungkook yelled and he badly wanted to punch taehyung- hard in the face but love was pulling him back, he didn't want to hurt him at some point.

"well- how about you and that dude in the coffee shop? you hugged him and whatever maybe you did something else with him like you've really missed him"

Taehyung finally confronted Jungkook about his jealousy towards the dude he had seen with kook.

"you're really fucking dumb to act like this"

Jungkook was salty as he laughed, he thought that this is why taehyung was upset but he was hurting just from seeing the picture.

"Junho, my ex. he's freaking ENGAGED"

another slap, but mentally. Taehyung felt dumb, humiliated, ashamed and broken.

why didn't he even think of that? now it looks like he didn't trust jungkook at all.

"now explain what's in that pic."

"i got drunk

"i got drunk."

"that's all?"

"i-i don't know.. I kissed him without thinking, where'd you get the picture?"

"the media almost let this out after finding you at the club but i let someone handle it for me"

"thanks i-i guess"

"you better- i'm staying at Jin hyung's and Joon hyung's place for a while"

"but why?"

"what do you mean why? you did something bad"

"i'm sorry"

"but you know what? i did something bad too, something worse"

his heart started to beat faster, was there something jungkook didn't tell him?

"w-what is it?"

"i fucking trusted you"

ouch.

Jungkook never felt so broken in his life. the way taehyung had the guts to kiss someone else. the part where he felt like he wasn't enough for taehyung. the part where taehyung knew he was marked but still chose to kiss someone else.

everything hurts.

"call me when you finally made up your mind"

he left taehyung there, looking at the door where Jungkook had just been, he wanted to chase after the boy but he was slowly sitting there, dumbfounded.

what the hell did i do?

he felt like a fuck-up and the pain that he was feeling minutes ago was decreasing and it was making him go nuts after everything.

there, taehyung finally cried while staring at the door, it all came crashing down, it was all his fault, he really REALLY fucked up now.

he felt digusted.

he need someone to talk to.

■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■

he's so lucky to have a bestfriend like jimin at times like these where he felt like the world has turned against him, jimin was there and now jimin is gonna be, again, by his side.

"

thank you chimchim"

he whispered to himself as he stared at the door, like a dog waiting for it's master to come and play with him again when he gets home, but he knows kook, he'll stand by what he says.

come back.