25.

"what's taking him so long?"

"calm dow tae, maybe he's still busy"

"but he said that he'll be back by 9"

"do you wanna go and check on him?"

"sure"

Jimin and Taehyung left the four alone, heading out and getting in the car before driving off to jungkook's company.

■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■

"where is he?"

"it's closed?"

BigHit was closed meaning everyone had left the building already.

where was Jungkook?

"tae?"

"yeah?"

"i see him"

"where?"

Taehyung looked where Jimin was looking and he sae Jungkook with another dude, they seemed pretty close and he was all happy and showing his bunny smile before laughing again.

"who is that?"

"Park Junho"

"you know him?"

"his ex"

"oh."

"why is he with him?"

Jimin was mad. he was angry. he was furious. he didn't know how angry he was but he was angry for both Jungkook and Taehyung.

why was he hanging out with a cheater? and why did he leave taehyung to wait for him? he was pissed.

"i wanna go home"

Taehyung wanted to cry and Jimin just patted his bestfriend's back before ushering him in the car.

before they could even go, Taehyung saw how Jungkook and the man hugged tightly before Jungkook patted the man's head and smiled.

"let's go."

Jimin backed away and went to give taehyung a ride home, still silent about the whole situation.

■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■

"i'm so happy for you junho!"

he hugged the man and smiled widely.

"told you, i'm so happy for you too"

they laughed as they look like idiots while talking.

"i can't believe you're getting married!"

yes, his ex was getting married to someone named taemin, and no not the idol, it's someone they've known around the uni before.

"you better invite me"

"sure, i'll invite you're boyfriend as well!"