29.

■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■

to be honest i don't know where this is going.

■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■

"i have to go now"

Jungkook faked a cry and held Taehyung's hands

"why do you have to go back to work so soon?"

Jungkook almost yelled, he looked like a puppy trying to get his owner to stay with him, with all the puppy eyes and pouty lips, he didn't let go of Taehyung.

"they need me kookie, you know I can't just sit there and let you work on your own"

"b-but i'll be left alone"

"we'll talk to each other on the phone later m'kay?"

"make sure to update me okay?"

"will do dad"

Taehyung rolled his eyes when Jungkook finally let go of his hand and he shook it a little bit before looking at it all red.

"I would say that I prefer the word daddy but it's overrated now"

"you dirty minded fucker"

"that isn't what you said in bed tho-"

"that's it i'm leaving your bunny ass alone here"

"you were gonna do so anyways"

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair who kissed Jungkook on the cheek before patting it.

"did you guys seriously forget I was here the whole damn time?"

Bambam scoffed in the corner and Yugyeom rolled his eyes while playing on the phone not bothering to look at his friend anymore.

"Yugyeom will come with you guys?"

"mhm"

"that is so unfair"

Taehyung and Bambam groaned, they knew they were getting in another debate with Jungkook, he really REALLY wanted to go and see Taehyung model. he wantred to take pictures himself and post it on twitter to show his fans what a fine man he has.

"please let me come~ just once bubs"

"just let him come taehyung, we need to hurry up"

"fine"

Taehyung swore he sawJungkook's eyes light up and sparkle when he finally agreed and he internally screamed at how cute Jungkook was like-

what a cute ass baby boy.

■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■

"woah"

Jungkook stared at the set where taehyung will be posing, they were on the roof where there were numerous plants and other stuff but the scenery was just amazing and 10/10 overall. it was just like what jungkook would take a picture of.

"you seem to like it out here"

someone whispered behind Jungkook, he turned around to see Taehyung in another set of clothes which he thinks is for the photoshoot.

he was in a baby blue coat with a white top and a matching baby blue pants that fit his perfectly, especially that ass- jungkook thought and blushed immediately after remembering something,