28.

"you stupid brat!"

Taehyung hit Jungkook repeatedly when he woke up. he remembered how his bestfriend walked in on them doing it.

"what did I do?"

Jungkook was trying not to laugh at taehyung who had his face all red and his hands covering it.

"Jimin saw us!"

"well, that couldn't be stopped"

"but it's embarrassing!"

"he'll forget about it don't worry pfft"

Taehyung groaned and tried standing up- keyword: tried.

"i am NEVER letting us do this again"

"aww, don't be like that bubs"

Jungkook cuddled taehyung and nuzzled his nose on the crook of taehyung's neck.

"you cute piece of shit"

"i know~"

Jungkook laughed and kissed Taehyung.

T I N G

the sound of taehyung's phone entered the room, it was a message from the great hoe himself, jimin.

.

"i didn't want that info ewww"

"hahaha cute"

jungkook chuckled while getting up himself and heading for the bathroom, he was still butt-naked and Taehyung couldn't help but stare at his muscles.

whole meal: right infront of me

"i'll bathe you since you couldn't get up yourself"

he carried Taehyung and put him in the bath tub, while he was still naked himself.

"can you wash yourself?"

"yes I can"

"okay, i'll be waiting outside, call me if you need anything"

Taehyung hummed as he released Jungkook's hands and started playing with the water and some bubbles he added himself.

his phone was on the table near the sink where the folded towels were and he got up, painfully, like really- he was in pain.

"ow ow ow"

he reached out for the phone and started playing some music.

Walk it like i talk it
Walk it like I talk it
walk it walk it like i talk it
walk it like I talk it.

Take my shoes and walk a mile
somethin' that you can't do
Big talks of the town
big boy gang moves
I like to walk around with my chain loose

Taehyung didn't care if he was being loud but he was enjoying himself in the bath tub, not knowing that Jungkook was listening to him and smiling like an idiot while holding his phone where he paused his game.

■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■

"Jungkook?"