Chapter 2

The two days came by fast. I got up and went downstairs. My mom, dad, and brother were in the kitchen.

" I can't believe I'm leaving in three hours."

" It's going to be quiet here."

My brother said, sticking his tongue at me. I stuck my tongue right back.

" Well, I'm going to take a shower."

I went upstairs and took a shower. I heard the doorbell rang, and I knew who that was. I got out of the shower and got dressed.

I got my bags and went downstairs. The girls were standing with their bags.

" Are you ready?"

" Let's get this trip started."

My dad walked towards us.

" Are you girls ready?"

We at the same time shouted, " Hell Yeah!!"

I looked at my dad, and he smiled at me. I know I'm eighteen, but it's called respect.

I gave my mom and brother a hug and kiss and we walked out the door. We put our bags in the trunk and then got in the car.

We arrived at the airport. We got our bags and walked to the counter and saw that our plane would not be ready for another ten minutes, so we got our bags checked and then sat down.

" Ok, girls, all I want is for you to have fun, don't think about anything, this is your vacation, have fun but be responsible in every way."

He looked at me, and I just smiled. The voice over the intercom called our plane number.

" Ok, give me some love all."

We hugged my dad, and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. We walked away.

We got on the plane. We found our seats and got comfortable because I know it was going on a long flight. I fell asleep.

I was having a pleasant dream when I jumped. The voice scared me.

" Are you ok?" Jenny asked me.

" Yeah, I was dreaming, are we here?"

" Yes, we are."

We got up and walked off the plane. We went to the baggage claim and found our bags.

We walked out the airport and got in the taxi. I told the driver where to go. He drove off.

" I can't wait to see the hotel. We do have reservations, right?"

" My dad said he made them for us."

We finally arrived at the hotel, and we got out of the taxi. Got our bags and then the taxi drove away.

We were standing in front of the hotel, with our mouth open. It was gorgeous. We walked in and walked towards the desk.

" How may I help you?"

" I have a reservation for three under either John or Becca Adams."

" Ok, let me see, oh yes, there you are, here are your keys and Nick will help with your bags."

A good-looking guy appeared with a cart. Christi took notice. We put our bags in the cart.

" Come with me."

We followed him to the elevator. We got off, and we continued to follow Nick.

" Here you are."