Chapter 9

I arrived at the hotel and went to the room. I walked in and the girls were sitting on the couch.

"Hey stranger; he let you out of the cage,"

Jenny said laughing.

"Ha-ha hilarious, I came back to spend time with you but now I don't know if I made the right decision."

Christi jumped up.

"It was the right decision. I want to go out so bad; a girl's night out and maybe some guys for us."

"O. k. Let me take a shower first."

I walked towards my room. I got my clothes out and put them on the bed.

I went to the shower and turned it on. I got undressed and got in the shower. I finished my shower.

I walked out of the bathroom. I dried off and got dressed. I fixed my hair and put my makeup on. I got my purse and walked out of my room towards the living room.

The girls were already waiting for me.

"Are we ready to party?"

"Hell yes!!"

We walked out of our room and got on the elevator. We got off and walked out of the hotel. We called a taxi. We waited ten minutes and the taxi finally got there. Asked him where the best club was here and he told us once. He drove off.

We arrived at the club. It looked so freaking outstanding. We can hear the music from outside and it was English.

I paid the driver and thanked him. He drove off. We walked to the door and opened it. We walked on.

"What is the legal drinking age here?"

"It is 16."

"Are you serious?"

I shook my head.

"I'm going to love this country."

We headed to a table, and a waitress came over.

"What can I get you, girls?"

I really didn't know.

The waitress walked away for a moment and then came back with menus. She handed them to us.

We opened to the drinks.

"I would like a Negron."

"That looks good, I would like one too."

I shook my head yes.

"Would you like to open a tap?"

"Yes, that would be fine."

I handed her my license and credit card. She walked away.

"I can't believe they are playing America music."

"Why not? I'm sure there are American's that live here."

"I want to dance, let's go."

"I have to stay and wait for the drinks, but you go."

The girls shook their heads and walked to the dance floor and danced. If that's what you want to call it that.

A few minutes later, the waitress came with our drinks.

"Thanks."

"Welcome."

She walked away.

The girls walked back to the table and sat down. We drank our drinks, and it was so good.